Right now I wish...

Tools    

I already made a wish today when I blew out my birthday candles.

Right now I wish...

My ex-wife would stop using my daughters as weapons to hurt me. God I hate her.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
I already made a wish today when I blew out my birthday candles.
Happy Birthday, you sexy thing.

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Right now I wish...

Man, that sounds real sh*tty...

I wish my girlfriend and I at least lived in the same country...

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Right now I wish...

I agree with Piz. Is there anything you need Slay? I mean distance might be a minor problem but I will help out ANY way I possibly can.

My life isn't written very well.
...I were in New York watching the leaves turn colors.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

That's rough, Slaytan. I'm not just saying that, either; I've seen how issues over custody and child support can get a bit ugly up close...I hope it passes quickly for you.

Originally posted by Yoda
That's rough, Slaytan. I'm not just saying that, either; I've seen how issues over custody and child support can get a bit ugly up close...I hope it passes quickly for you.
Thank you, now I feel bad for picking on you. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MESS WITH ME?!?!?!!?

Right now I wish…

Everyone on here would get their wish… especially Lord Slaytan… I can’t stand to see kids used like that… makes me sick...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now I wish...

I could go back to 1996 and do everything from that year differently.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Put me in your pocket...
I wish for many things right now.....

Lord Slayton......I wish your Ex would grow a heart and not use your kids like that. They deserve better.

I wish my husband and I didn't just argue over how to handle our son's "special needs".

There are other wishes I need to keep to myself.....and it's just about dealing with life.....

............of course I wish my husband would remember how to say...
"Yes dear...anything you want"...like when we were first married.

Edit: Ack....double posted....
MonkeyPunch...what would you do differently? What happened in 1996? We all have regrets in life. It's only natural.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Aniko

Edit: Ack....double posted....
MonkeyPunch...what would you do differently? What happened in 1996? We all have regrets in life. It's only natural.
in 1996, I graduated college, and I met the one girl I ever really felt anything at all for. Then I F*cked it all up, and started going out with one of her friends that I kind of hated but also kind of wanted to...well let's keep this PG. We ended up endlessly fighting and I ran away to NYC for awhile and when I got home, my entire life had turned to sh*t. I enlisted in the Army and I've regretted everything since then.

I wish Slay's ex would leave him and the kids alone. Because of my parents divorce, I've expierenced how hard it is. Good luck, Slay. You have my support and friendship, Vampire or not!

A novel adaptation.
...could stop time, and move freely through it, of course.

I wish I had Naisy next to me so I had some company in the form of an extremely witty and funny and not to mention likeable, Australian1

Right now I wish...

that you all realize that I am touched by your kindness and support. Thank you Pid, Nais, Yoda, Gracie-Poo, Caitlyn, and of course, Aniko.

Right now I wish...

I could actually change Yoda's mind about something. Anything at all.

Hey Yoda, you know grape jam is better than marmalade.