Blib's Self Conscious Self-Promotion Thread

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
are you looking forward to me visiting you in a week (or so)?

have you made any more wraps lately?

can you make me one when i come down?

does your car still smell new? or does it just smell of chris farts now?

well...i cant think of anything else to ask....except...do you speak whale?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Hondo333
.......... on the same List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be castrated .................. :d
Theres nothing wrong with a bit of J to the T

Originally Posted by Nikki
Do you prefer baths or showers
Normally showers because theyre quick and easy, but i woul love a shower you could sit donw in, one that could have like a little seat in it. that would be lovely. Baths are nice and shnuggle ruggle when you want a good soak but they are a bit too much effort for me......god im lazy.

What is your favorite chocolate bar
At the moment i love Double Deckers. Theyre like a layer of Noooooougat ( i love that word) with crunchy cereal bits and covered in choccy. Yummmmm

Have you ever been to a gay bar
I dont think so, im been asked to several times as i have gay friends and family but for some reason have never been. I would go though if the opportunity came up. I get come onto more by guys than i do girls so it may be a flattering experience.

Have you ever been to a strip club
Oh god yes....i still have nightmares. Went to one in London's Soho. Was with a bunch of friends and we thought we'd check one out. It was this really grotty looking one and i kinda changed my mind when we got near, this smelly old bag said that we give her a fiver and she takes us donwstairs (underground) to the club, then we pay for our drinks and show down there. when we got in, they basically said we had to pay £35 each before we could leave. there were two massive blokes standing at the exit so we couldnt run and they said we had to buy a drink to watch the show. A bottle of water was £8!!!! A bottle of wine was £40!!! I was mortified. SO i bought a bottle of water and my mates bought the non-alchoholic beer that they sold and this big fat naked woman came out of a side door and danced around a bit of linoleum with fairy lights round it. I felt sick. Once she vanished we were outta there, but it took us a lot of guts to leave the place....*shudder*

Have you ever had a lap dance
No. I dont think i could. I dont like the idea of getting a boner in front of someone and i cant even touch them....seems a bit too self-degrading. plus its a bit too seedy for me.

Do you believe in love at first sight
Hmm toughie. I dont think so, no. Ive never been in love and i've never known anyone who has fallen in love at first sight. im a soppy romantic though so i would like to. Im a full believer in Lust at first sight though

Do you collect anything
DvD's at the mo....i think i'll continue collecting them till im old and wobbly. Over the years i have collected the following though....
Troll Dolls (I had loads, they were cool!)
Stamps
Key Rings
Magnets
GAP store cards from all over the world
Cereal toys

Describe your jammies
I have white with blue striped jammy trousers and a green vest that i wear now. but i did have up till a couple of weeks ago, bright red jammy trousers with white penguins all over them. they were weird.

Who is your favorite family member you love spending time with
hmmmmm.....another tough one. I love spending time with my bro. Now his moved out i only get to see him about once or twice a month, and when he and my mum and dad are all together we have a great time, its really nice. We have the same sense of humour and love the same things so we normally just hang around watching films and stuff and laughing. I get on realy well with my cousins too though, i only see them about once every 2 or 3 months but when we get together we have a laugh. My families a bunch of piss-takers really so whenever we get together we just laugh at eachother.

What song makes you cry or touches your heart
"In the Arms of an Angel" and I will Remember You By Sarah McLachlan. Shes also got someother ones that just make me weep, but i dont know the titles. Also Most instrumentals by James Horner or Thomas Newman. They did the music for Meet Joe Black, American Beauty, Finding Nemo, A Beautiful Mind, The Perfect Storm etc. I love the sound of a string quartet (Is that right? A load of violins playing at once?) and the music these two composers produce for films are incredible. They just allow you to sit there and think, or go over things from your past and maybe things for your future. Plus we used some of the instrumentals from Meet joe Black at my grandfathers funeral about 3 or 4 years ago, so whenever i hear it, it just brings back nice memories and stuff. I also love the music from Gladiator, not sure who the composer is but i think its beautiful.

Have you ever played twister.....naked
Unfortunatly not. Is that a request though? Im not very good at twister, i get lazy and can't be bothered to stand in the same position for long. Im a fidgeter...

Do you prefer summer or winter
I think Winter, I prefer being cold than too hot. Plus Winter it's all Shnuggle Ruggle all the time in your big scarfs and hats. Autumn is my favourite season. The only thing i miss about summer though is the long days, it gets dark too quick in winter.

Originally Posted by sisboombah
are you looking forward to me visiting you in a week (or so)?
Absoloutly. Ive got to finish an essay ebfore you get here though

have you made any more wraps lately?
No i havnt, ive been eating stir frys lately, theyre also very yummy.

can you make me one when i come down?
Of course. It will be Southern Fried Chicken with Mayo wraps! I bought the stuff for them the other day....althought that'll all proabably be gone when you come down so i'll have to get more.

does your car still smell new? or does it just smell of chris farts now?
Nope still smells new as far as i know. Whenever i get in it im like...."Ahhhhhh" It smells wonderful....then i fart and ruin it all

do you speak whale?
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy YeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeesssssssssssss IIiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiii DoooOoooOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aaaah Very good questions here (i think im babbling a bit too much though)