What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
If you have the Halloween spirit, what are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I'm 35 years old. I dress up in as an old man and keep the porch light turned off.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I have to work on halloween, but I'm still dressing up. I WAS going to just wear a white T shirt with the word GOD written on it in sharpie marker, as a joke on an episode of Buffy, but my girl is the only person who would get that joke that I know, and she's not gonna be there, so I'm going as Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.

"You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I really don't "dress up" for Halloween anymore. Like Monkeypunch, I work on Halloween.
Where I live, not that many people are around to come by on Halloween night. We get candy in case and in the end I eat it .

Im basically a civilian for Halloween.

I ate all your bees.
I dress up as Josh Hartnett and pretend I can act, its scary as hell, I assure you.

Lets put a smile on that block
OoOoOh i love to dress up. Its fun looking like a d!ck and not worrying about it coz everyone knows....its to dress up for Halloween

On Friday (Halloween day) Im dressing as Pugsley from the Addams Family and my housemate is dressing as Wednesday.

Then on Sat (if im still alive from a torcherous night of boozing) im dressing as a Murderous Ventriliquists dummy for a house party. Should be fun

I don't have the Halloween spirit............but if I did........I would dress up as Elvira...... .......and come and visit......

trick or treat...............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I'm 17 years old and in Grade 12 and my parents are gonna make me go trick-or-treating with my little for Halloween. I'm gonna be dressed up as a flat pumpkin (my mom made this costume and I've had it since Grade 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going as a seaweed monster, I am not even sure what that is, but my son ask me too, may have to make a trip to the beach.

Big T and me are going to be H.I. and Ed from Raising Arizona. That was the costume idea that hit me two days ago, whilst I was proofing a map and saw "Arizona Rd".

This is the first costume I've dealt with that has actual props. We've got a (doll, so don't freak out, folks) Nathan, Jr., in an old pumpkin seat--and a copy of the instructions. And, yes, Troy will, at some point in the night, be wearing a panty on his head. We've even got the Huggies.

"I'll be takin' these Huggies... and whatever cash ya got."