The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Love you! A few days ago i was wondering if i'd ever get your list and now you are my enforcer apparently
Always.

But I don't rush through things, I meditate... I thought it was obvious.

Du,min kjære danske,har du sett filmene til Nikolaj Lie Klaas?
Eg trenger en anbefaling viss du har!
Hmm, jeg er ikke verdens største fan af danske film, men jeg vil se om jeg kan vende tilbage med en anbefaling. Alt for dig, Topsy

Hmm, jeg er ikke verdens største fan af danske film, men jeg vil se om jeg kan vende tilbage med en anbefaling. Alt for dig, Topsy
Looks like we are going to have to build a wall in this thread to keep the foreigners out

im actually learning spanish atm if that counts Neiba the spanish and portugese writing seems very different though! are you able to understand eachother in writing?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
im actually learning spanish atm if that counts Neiba the spanish and portugese writing seems very different though! are you able to understand eachother in writing?
NO!!!! That's probably the worst thing you can ever say to a portuguese!

Seriously though, it's quite similar, we usually understand spanish easily, and I had like a month of spanish lessons so I can speak it quite fluently. With spanish people learning portuguese, it's a bit more difficult because portuguese pronounciation is way harder.

NO!!!! That's probably the worst thing you can ever say to a portuguese!

Seriously though, it's quite similar, we usually understand spanish easily, and I had like a month of spanish lessons so I can speak it quite fluently. With spanish people learning portuguese, it's a bit more difficult because portuguese pronounciation is way harder.
LMFAO sorry
ah yeah portugese has a pretty distinguished sound,so im able to tell the two apart easily.So its sort of like an accent difference then?
its prob sorta the same as with norwegian-swedish and danish
i have no problem understanding swedish,but the swedes dont understand norwegian-we have some trouble with danish though,same thing as spanish/portuguese,its the the pronounciation!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
LMFAO sorry
ah yeah portugese has a pretty distinguished sound,so im able to tell the two apart easily.So its sort of like an accent difference then?
its prob sorta the same as with norwegian-swedish and danish
i have no problem understanding swedish,but the swedes dont understand norwegian-we have some trouble with danish though,same thing as spanish/portuguese,its the the pronounciation!
It's not the pronounciation only, we have lots of different words and some slightly differences in grammar. But yes, they are two very similar languages!