Rate My Favorites and Suggest

Tools    

Couldn’t disagree more, Annie Hall is a masterpiece and one of my favorites of all time. Just curious, what do you think should have won best picture that year?
I know you were quoting Gideon and not me, but somehow I got included in there Anyway, I'm under the opinion that Annie Hall is Woody's best. Though he has lots of great films and a few clunkers too especially lately. If anyone is interested here's a link to my review of Annie Hall

I know you were quoting Gideon and not me, but somehow I got included in there Anyway, I'm under the opinion that Annie Hall is Woody's best. Though he has lots of great films and a few clunkers too especially lately. If anyone is interested here's a link to my review of Annie Hall
Yup, already read that and totally agree. That said, I haven't seen half of the movies Gideon mentioned.

Also, I think Woody Allen and Diane Keaton both had their best performances this movie, which doesn't hurt. And I love Paul Simon's mini-role!!

Manhattan, Hannah and Her Sisters, Radio Days, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Manhattan Murder Mystery, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Deconstructing Harry, Sleeper, Match Point, and Broadway Danny Rose

Yup, already read that and totally agree. That said, I haven't seen half of the movies Gideon mentioned.
Of the Woody Allen films Gideon mentioned, which have you seen and what did you think of them?

I think the best film of '77 was Julia but I expected Star Wars to win. My opinion about Annie Hall is well known around here so I'm not surprised by your comment. Here's a link to my review of Annie Hall:

https://www.movieforums.com/reviews/...nnie-hall.html

Manhattan, Hannah and Her Sisters, Radio Days, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Manhattan Murder Mystery, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Deconstructing Harry, Sleeper, Match Point, and Broadway Danny Rose

Of the Woody Allen films Gideon mentioned, which have you seen and what did you think of them?
Ok it’s actually less than half I’ve only see Manhattan and Purple Rose, which are good but not amazing