The person above me thread

Tools    

21st century digital boy
The person above me has a cool avatar, even if I can't tell what it is...

The person above me... Thinks I give a poo!

BTW Dante...My avatar is a Hydra.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me will puke after this post! Naisy is my bestest fwiend in da whole wide wowld!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine!
You make me happy, whan sky's are gray.
You'll never know, Naisy, how much I like you.
Please don't take my sunshine awaaaay!

I think the reason I'm not embarrased is because I only talk to people, not actually interact withe them. I like talking to people I already know, but getting to know them is the hard part!

The person above me is the Hydra. Please don't say I'm cute! You're embarrasing me...
In your words, I will summarize my feelings on the matter with my signature:

Lets put a smile on that block
The person above me is embaressed to be Cute! Im eating my dinner. Its so good im gonna tell u about it. Its Cheesy chicken! Chicken cooked in a bit of cheese with peppers and pepperd pasta! and a glass of UMBUNGO!! my favourite!

The person above me has, IMO, overused the hungy smilie. IF you really want to get your saliva glands going, imagine a hug bowl of shrimp alfredo with a piece of perfect garlic bread, and a salad with your favorite dressing on it. Mmmmm. That deserves a few hungry smilies, don't you think?

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me likes to lick his lips where as i like to lick other ppls
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

the person above me likes to lick other peoples lips....GRIM!

I just like to lick people....period.
And sisboombah, i know wot your thinking.

the person above me is confused by me.

the last thing i put didnt make sense coz i didnt read your post right so i just changed it and said that id editied it. does that make sense?

i was being REEEEALLY naughty and draw a little illustration. but now its gone. forever

also id just like to say...i am the founder of this thread on this here board so if i dont want to start properly i dont have to :P so there!

fine then, well if your doing it we might as well ALL start doing it! you have to stick by it young lady! your going back on your own ideas! Have u no self respect!?

The person above me has made me giggle with his drunkeness earlier. You are one funny MoFo, Blobert!

The person above me will now probably giggle at the result of my drunkeness. Drunkeness leads to hangover...hang-over leads to pain...pain leads to tears... I sound like Yoda!

The person above me mae me giggle. Hangover leads to annoyance...annoyance leads to headache...headache, leads ot suffering!