Last weekends numbers

Tools    

Here is a link to last weekends numbers. I'm full of shame for the American audience that Just Married took the #1 spot. It's amazing looking at some comparisons, for example; The Wild Thornberry's andThe 25th Hour have been out the same amount of time, yet look at the difference in what they made. Hopefully for Spike the video will pay at least Norton's salary.

Discuss and enjoy?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

There is no accounting for taste sometimes but isn’t there a current “hottie” in Just Married… I think that might account for some of those numbers just like they did with Titanic...

And as far as The Wild Thornberry’s and 25th Hour … unless I am looking at this wrong (and I might be) didn’t the 25th Hour actually do better than Thornberry’s considering the number of theaters each were released in?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I didn't notice that about the number of theaters, but thornberry's was released in 5 times the amount of theaters, yet made 10 times the amount of money. Not as bad, but still not good.

A novel adaptation.
Hopefully for Spike the video will pay at least Norton's salary.
That threw me for a second, Adaptation and 25th hour being out at the same time.

My life isn't written very well.
That link has been updated for this week. Kangaroo Jack is now #1, with National Security debuts at #2, and Just Married is still strong at #3.

Slay if you were ashamed at the American audience before, you'll probably want to leave the country after seeing the weekend grosses this week.

So many good movies are not being seen!

What's it say about American cinema when a T.V. actor, a kangaroo or an un-funny comedian dominate the box office? It seems that Hollywood can't make a classic anymore. *sigh*

r66-The member who always asks WHY?