Top 31 Horror, DonnieDarko

→ in
Tools    

I think you have some great picks. The only one I find interesting that you put was Disturbia. I mainly say this because you state that Rear Window didn't make the cut because it's a thriller, but I would say the same about Disturbia. It is the teen version of Rear Window and I would definitely look at it as a thriller and not a horror, but to each his own. Over at my sight I have my own list going for Halloween. I'd love for you to take a look and we can compare notes!

Better than Psycho? Blashemy!

Still a really good movie though.

8. when a Stranger Calls (1979)

If there's any underrated horror out there it's this one. The opening scene was in my mind the scariest scene ever. This is my favorite serial killer movie, and even though it's number 8 in terms of quality, it's the scariest movie I've ever scene. Brilliantly executed and a scary as all hell villain. This horror is one for the books.

7. Misery (1990)

Scariest movie about isolation I've ever seen, bates was creepy as all hell, and truly showed how scary obsession can be

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Birdemic has gotta be number 1, right?

youtube.com/doggonereview

^I realized that, but I just thought it looked cool. I think it was from a play or something

6. 1408 (2007)

Imagine a more mind f*ck version of the shining, that's what this is. I might get some crap for this one but I consider it one of the scariest films I've seen

I can't agree with that. Dreadful film. I billed that as a battle between SLJ, who's presence in a film since around 2000 has been the forebearer of doom, against John Cusack, who I usually like, even if the film's not too good. As usual, evil won.

7. Misery (1990)

Scariest movie about isolation I've ever seen, bates was creepy as all hell, and truly showed how scary obsession can be
I don't understand why you used an image that's not from Misery.

&feature=related

Well to be fair Honeykid you've said that about every Kubrick film

4. Triangle (2009)

This could be argued to be more of a thriller, regardless though it would be impossible for me to exclude this epic film from the top five of this list, the greatest guilt pleasure I have