Marilyn Manson

Tools    

The man is a god. You can worship him here.

He's a very smart guy, I gotta give him that.

Someone told me the story of Dagon, the fish god, when I was little… so I decided my goldfish was a god and all the little bubbles he blew were little halos he was passing out to other fishes… but after cleaning his tank a few times, I decided there was nothing godly about what he’d been blowing…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by jrs
I think I'm gonna be sick.
You're just too goody 2-shoes for 'em.

I like him.

LOTS.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Garrett
He's a very smart guy, I gotta give him that.
I agree, but his music is just crap.

Way to buy into the giant human publicity stunt that is Brian Warner. Whatever talent he has is butressed by his gimmick...without his completely fabricated persona, he'd be just another struggling musician.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Way to buy into the giant human publicity stunt that is Brian Warner. Whatever talent he has is butressed by his gimmick...without his completely fabricated persona, he'd be just another struggling musician.
So...what's your point?

I'm not as big a fan of his persona as I am with his hate filled violent music. Well, at least I was. I haven't really listened to much of his stuff since about a year after my divorce. See the correlation?

A quote- "I am something you will never be."- Marilyn Manson from his GOLDEN AGE OF GROTESQUE album.
In this case...he is 100% correct. You will never be intelligent enough to understand the true meaning of art. You will never be successful. You will most likely never amount to anything more than a dumbass sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them. YOU YODA are the reason the world is so ****ing stupid. You are ignorant and way too conservative to think outside the box which is your case is probably not all that active in the first place. This is not a debate about music as much as it is about the fact that you cannot swallow the truths people such as myself and Mr. Warner speak. You are the type of person to accept all of the propaganda given to you by right wing media because it is safe to believe.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by FallsAngel
A quote- "I am something you will never be."- Marilyn Manson from his GOLDEN AGE OF GROTESQUE album.
In this case...he is 100% correct. You will never be intelligent enough to understand the true meaning of art. You will never be successful. You will most likely never amount to anything more than a dumbass sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them. YOU YODA are the reason the world is so ****ing stupid. You are ignorant and way too conservative to think outside the box which is your case is probably not all that active in the first place. This is not a debate about music as much as it is about the fact that you cannot swallow the truths people such as myself and Mr. Warner speak. You are the type of person to accept all of the propaganda given to you by right wing media because it is safe to believe.

If you ask me.You're the one who's being ignorant.Yoda is expressing his opinion.And you have NO right to insult a person who can make intelligible posts.That and doesn't make a worthless post every three seconds......

I ate all your bees.
I don't think Yoda is like that at all. You have to admit that if Manson did not have his outragous image he never would have got as far as he did. And regarding the Truths Manson speaks thats all a matter of opinion and Yoda is entitled to his.

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
If you ask me.You're the one who's being ignorant.Yoda is expressing his opinion.And you have NO right to insult a person who can make intelligible posts.That and doesn't make a worthless post every three seconds......
open your ******* minds

In this case...he is 100% correct.
Yes, he is correct; I will never be him. Nor do I want to be.

You will never be intelligent enough to understand the true meaning of art. You will never be successful. You will most likely never amount to anything more than a dumbass sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them.
Uh, I hate to spoil your fun, but what you just said above qualifies as "sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them."

And if you think Marilyn Manson is going to be remembered as an artistic pioneer, rather than a flash in the pan and a recurring topic on VH1's eventual "I Love the Aughts," you're sadly mistaken. I really shouldn't be getting lectures on the "true meaning of art" from someone who tries to deify a guy whose contribution to humanity is excessive eyeliner and a lone yellow contact lense.

YOU YODA are the reason the world is so ****ing stupid. You are ignorant and way too conservative to think outside the box which is your case is probably not all that active in the first place.
Lemme guess: another white teenager living in the suburbs taking his adolescent angst out on some poor, unsuspecting forum admin. You have a great deal of growing up to do, I'm sure, but do it on your own time.

This is not a debate about music as much as it is about the fact that you cannot swallow the truths people such as myself and Mr. Warner speak. You are the type of person to accept all of the propaganda given to you by right wing media because it is safe to believe.
This isn't a "debate" at all, because you're not making any arguments. You're just acting out. I could say the same kinds of things in response; that you're just a mindless consumer following a musician who takes your money and gives you a bullsh*t, fabricated worldview designed to make him rich. But, see, I didn't say that, because silly little rands like that are pointless and immature.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
open your ******* minds
See again you're being ignorant, and trying to force your beliefs upon us.And I believe you're brainwashed by all the left winged media and all the Michael Moore films...

Yes, he is correct; I will never be him. Nor do I want to be.

Uh, I hate to spoil your fun, but what you just said above qualifies as "sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them."

And if you think Marilyn Manson is going to be remembered as an artistic pioneer, rather than a flash in the pan and a recurring topic on VH1's eventual "I Love the Aughts," you're sadly mistaken. I really shouldn't be getting lectures on the "true meaning of art" from someone who tries to deify a guy whose contribution to humanity is excessive eyeliner and a lone yellow contact lense.

Lemme guess: another white teenager living in the suburbs taking his adolescent angst out on some poor, unsuspecting forum admin. You have a great deal of growing up to do, I'm sure, but do it on your own time.

This isn't a "debate" at all, because you're not making any arguments. You're just acting out. I could say the same kinds of things in response; that you're just a mindless consumer following a musician who takes your money and gives you a bullsh*t, fabricated worldview designed to make him rich. But, see, I didn't say that, because silly little rands like that are pointless and immature.
boy. you are a clever mother****er. Point taken *******.

I ate all your bees.
boy. you are a clever mother****er. Point taken *******.
Oh the maturity. I'm seeing ban coming along....