Whose the new Dr Who?

Tools    

I would love this to be true!

Unconfirmed by any definate source Tom Baker has placed the name Eddie Izzard as the newest addition to the Timelord's face.

If its true then I think Izzard would make an interesting choice. The man is very peculiar and frankly would be refreshing as the new Dr. The faces of 'Who' have been quite a variety thus far anyway, he''s bound to fit in.

What would define his characteristic as the new incarnation? I think an effeminte taste in clothing would be his style.

'Dr Who in a dress............who is NOT a woman!

there's a frog in my snake oil
i reckon that might well have been some standard wide-eyed wickedness from old tom baker Still, it'd be good if it's true. Eddie could bring that spaced, wide-eyed weirdness back to the show, i'm sure. And maybe he'd bring his pavlovs' cat creation (the one that rings its own bell).

Will it have very very ****ty special effects and sofa-cowering music tho? That's the key question.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Will it have very very ****ty special effects and sofa-cowering music tho? That's the key question.

It wouldn't be Dr Who without them.

Here in Aussie Dr Who has started right from the very first episode, it has something to do with the Dr's 40 year anniversary I think.

I must become Caligari..!
Dr. who??????
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I must become Caligari..!
Yeah i know.... It was a joke, and a very bad one at that, You were sposed to say , Dr. Who and then i would say dr. WHO?? ect ect.... much like the Whos on next, Who, ect ect.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Yeah i know.... It was a joke, and a very bad one at that, You were sposed to say , Dr. Who and then i would say dr. WHO?? ect ect.... much like the Whos on next, Who, ect ect.
Ok Doh

Dr Who??????

I See You When You're Sleeping
Eddie Izzard would be great, he'd have drilling cats and bread guns and dogs that do his washing.

And he could go around saying "the monkey is in the tree" in French. I always thought Dr. Who should do that, anyway.

"Cake or death?"

I See You When You're Sleeping
The new Dr.Who is Christopher Eccleston.

His sidekick 'Rose Tyler' is Billie Piper.