Favorite Anime

Tools    

Witch Hunter Robin is my favourite, followed by The Big O, and Cowboy bebob (who *doesn't* like bebop, I ask, who?!)
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
My favorite anime show is probably GTO because I heart Onizuka sensei. Others I like are FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Ruroni Kenshin (spelling?), Dragon Ball Z, and the Tenchi series.

I love anime too.
And i like ninja scroll as you can tell from my picture
But living in england i got to download most anime from kazaa, bah!
My favs are, chobits, very very funny
Oh my goddess
Dragonball
Tenchi
Cowboy bebop
And started watching big o wich is on tv now, altho not not best anime i enjoy it.

Akira
Blood: the last vampire
Fist of the north star
Ninja scroll
Ghost in the shell
Street fighter 2
Violence jack (altho maybe a little to violent for some)

I can't be bothered to list all the anime I like, and most have been mentioned anyway, so I'll just give an honorable mention to Akira, for being the film that got me hooked in the first place.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Ruroni Kenshin without a doubt. It has the best mix of comedy, action and romance I have seen. YuyuHakusho is pretty good, too.

You ready? You look ready.
Akira also got me started into Anime. I've seen only a couple of shows and films. I watch .hack//SIGN on "The Midnight Run." The other films I've seen include; Spirited Away, a couple of the "dirty" anime flicks , and X. All, in my opinion, are good. I only liked the "dirty" ones for the reason of...Well, you know.... I'd have to say, Akira was the best.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Someone Save Us College Kids
easly said my favorite anime is saiyuki witch is the tru story of journy to the west like DBZ but more tru to the story. I also like slayers

Ninja Scrolls is hands down the best anime.
Ghost in the Shell i always like
Akira is awesome when i watch it but when i look back not as good as Ghost in the Shell
Urotsukidoji, Legend of the Overfiend, and Demon Womb are the most messed up sh1t i've ever seen
The Miyazaki films a great, better than Disney (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke) and arnt just childish
Violence Jack is cool, i only liked the 1st episode tho

I really only like some movies... I don't like the shows.

Here's a list of some of the ones I do like:
Akira
Ghost In The Shell
Ninja Scroll
Princess Mononoke
Porco Rosso
Spirited Away
Vampire Hunter D

I interested as to what Vampire Hunter D is like, i heard lots of different things, i want to get Bloodlust as well but cant

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Ninja Scroll
Trigun
Wings of Honnaemaise(sp?)
Macross
3x3 eyes
Bubblegum Crisis
Slayers
Photon:The idiot adventures
Utena
Akira
Patlabor
Demon city

I can't imagine loving anything more than...

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Here's my favorite Anime:

Movies:
1.Ninja Scroll
2.Ghost in the Shell
3.Akira
4.X
5.The AniMatrix
6.Blood:The Last Vampire
7.Perfect Blue
8.Cowboy Bebop the Movie
9.Street Fighter:Alpha
10.Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust

Series:
1.Yu Yu Hakusho
2.Berserk
3.Samurai 7
4.Cowboy Bebop
5.Ninja Scroll the Series
6.Rurouni Kenshin
7.Samurai Deeper Kyo
8.Shaman King
9.Soultaker
10.Trigun

My view on Anime is that it has become one of the biggest, if not the biggest fad to ever go on in America.The only is that fads usually die out, but not Anime.Anime will continue on and on.The best things in the world to me are Movies, Music, Video Games, Sports, Anime, and Girls!Martial Art and Hong Kong Action Films are the best!