British Comedians

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i british and i love british comedy, especially the stand up comedians. My fave at the moment is peter kay, lee evans and jack dee.

Anyone else like the comedians or british comedy?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Eddie Izzard is my all time favourite comedian.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hey Lover, did you watch Kay doing his stand up on Channel 4 the other night? SO funny.

The best one was something like this-

"Come on everybody, sing along!

There she was just a walking down the street singing -
(Crowd Sings) Doo Wah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Doo.
Clicking her fingers and shuffling her feet singing
-
(Crowd Sings) Doo Wah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Doo.

She looks good!

(Singing abruptly stops)
Why?
Why does she look good? I mean, clicking her fingers and shuffling her feet?! She'd look awful doing that on the dance floor!"

Ricky Gervais is brilliant in stand up. Has anyone seen his Animals stand up show? Some of it is brilliant. Somehow though, David Brent always manages to shine through...

"Hawkins. Steven Hawkins is a genius? B*llocks. Pretentious thats what he is. Born in Kent but talks in an american accent?" *Shakes head and makes a w**ker sign*

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
British comedians and british television shows are awesome.Either really funny.. or really funny.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Ricky Gervais is fantastic blib. The Animals show is by far one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

..then God created light. That means he created everything before in the dark!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Hey Lover, did you watch Kay doing his stand up on Channel 4 the other night? SO funny.

Yeh it's part of the 'Mum wants a bungalow' Tour, which is a joke from his first dvd. I think the DVD version is funnier. I watched the Channel 4 whilst trying to watch '187' on Channel 5, love that movie.

I think the monty python boys are hilarious, i love the Life of brian

And Blackadder, too funny.

Ricky Gervais, i think he's funnier when he's on his own in standup, i didn't really like the Office