Halo Movie??

Tools    

This might be of interest to some of you guys. Keep in mind now that it's all just rumours, but good rumours all the same.

It would sure be awasome! I play halo 2 online all the time! I can't give out my name though...

Can't moviemakers take a hint? Movies based on games suck! Resident Evil, Final Fantasy. Tomb Raider, all crap and not worth the money of a movie ticket

Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
Can't moviemakers take a hint? Movies based on games suck! Resident Evil, Final Fantasy. Tomb Raider, all crap and not worth the money of a movie ticket
Resident evil was great for a gam-to-movie conversion. Yes, most games that go into movies are mostly crap. Example - D&D

hmmm......I still think that all game to movie renditions are rubbish. I totally forgot about Dungeons & Dragons.

What about the people who have never played the games, wouldn't making Halo 2 into a movie confuse those people?

A Halo movie would own....i heard they want to get ridley scott directing it....

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Bak3r
A Halo movie would own....i heard they want to get ridley scott directing it....
Now where did you hear that from?

SciFi News received first Storyboard designs for "Halo: The Movie" and further information to the Story, photos, the director and the leading actors.

There's Ridley Scott to direct, Samuel L Jackson as Captain Johnson (continuing his games appearances after his performance in GTA: San Andreas, and Ed Harris (a fabulous actor) as Captain Keyes.

A screenshot from the alleged storyboarding of Ed Harris and the storyboard together are shown. It's a pretty a good likeness if you ask me. Check it out here for yourself

There are photos as well to see of the massive star-studded Halo 2 premiere party.

Movie Maker i heard it from IGN.COM

I still think that movies based on games are aren't the best, and I doubt if a Halo movie would break the mould.

Halo has enough elements to make a good enough movie. With the right director(Ridley Scott, i may add, is not a bad choice look at Black Hawk Down(action scenes)) and the right actors, this could be a great movie. Another good person who could direct this is James Cameron. I think that the person who plays John shouldn't be famous, but the other actors should be A0list like Samuel L. Jackson for Sarg. (lol) , Ed Harris for Keyes?? Kurt Russel for another marine? Sexy, but mysterious chic to play Cortana. Maybe A. Jolie?? Alright, well we will just have to wait and see.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
Halo has enough elements to make a good enough movie. With the right director(Ridley Scott, i may add, is not a bad choice look at Black Hawk Down(action scenes)) and the right actors, this could be a great movie. Another good person who could direct this is James Cameron. I think that the person who plays John shouldn't be famous, but the other actors should be A0list like Samuel L. Jackson for Sarg. (lol) , Ed Harris for Keyes?? Kurt Russel for another marine? Sexy, but mysterious chic to play Cortana. Maybe A. Jolie?? Alright, well we will just have to wait and see.
Nah. Now see, now you're getting into casting all these big major stars. Halo wasn't made for this purpose, to have Samuel L. Jackson and Angelina Jolie run around and stuff. If they were smart, they would make Halo a CGI film. It's the best route, let alone safest. Next thing you know you'll have George Lucas in on it with all the Elites having lightsabers in place of the energy swords and the Master Chief running around in a white desert suite.