What Does Everyone Think about Underworld?

→ in
Tools    

history *is* moralizing
mmmmmmmmmmmh Kate in leather pants..................
no no no, it's NOT the only reason to like Underworld...

Arresting your development
I switched up to the Underworld new version dvd. I'm satisfied with it, but I like- films like this. Call it my generation, call it bad taste in films...I have a thing/jones for this kind of wasted time.

I liked Van Helsing also. I place that film with Hellboy & The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I find em' entertaining.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I think Hellboy was most definitely a touch above VH and Underworld and LXG
right... mmmmhhhhh, Hellboy in leather pants...

(ok, let's get serious here)

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I think Hellboy was most definitely a touch above VH and Underworld and LXG
I'd give Hellboy a little nub of a push above "VH" & "LXG". Though I respectfully hold Underworld on top of Hellboy.

There are probably more movies made about Dracula/Vampires than anything else, and to come up with a totally original take is extremely difficult, and I would say the makers of "Underworld" have done a good job all around developing a movie with an original plotline and characters that are interesting enough to keep even the most diehard vampire fan entertained. I would recommend the Directors Cut (over 20 minutes added) to any one remotely interested in viewing this film. I can't wait for the sequel...mmmmm,more of Kate Beckinsale in tight leather outfits...gooooood stuff!