Recommendations for good timetravel alternate reality movies?

Tools    

I am looking for good mind-bender time-travel/alternate reality flicks, but not the usual Back to the Future/Star Trek/Donni Darko recommendations. I prefer more obscure features like Primer, Time Crimes and Triangle. Cheers!

Time Bandits... you wanted alternate...
Watched that when I was very very young. From what I remember, it was very surreal.

Time After Time

Les Visiteurs

Groundhog Way

Frequency

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Not seen it, but have heard good things.)

Midnight in Paris

Would The Quiet Earth count?
Most definitely. Thats one of my all time favourite movies... if not my all time favourite.

Altered States because the trip to the past is the shaman's way via hallucinogenic trip.

How about Looper? It's flawed, but it's still a pretty good flick.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I've got a brilliant one. It starts with all these awesome non irritating celebs from reality shows of the Simon Cowell Ilk. We get all the Paris Hilton's, Pieres Morgan's, Sharon Ozbourne's, Xfactor panel, real women of orange county, Snuky, you get the picture - ALL of them. These awesome people all get into a time machine on a crazy adventure back in time. Back in time they go with cameras installed for us all to watch, and they get zapped back a million years. Only there aren't any cameras installed and there is no switch to get them back. And the film ends. Brilliant. Its a movie people wouldn't pay to watch but would pay double to have happen.

I've got a brilliant one. It starts with all these awesome non irritating celebs from reality shows of the Simon Cowell Ilk. We get all the Paris Hilton's, Pieres Morgan's, Sharon Ozbourne's, Xfactor panel, real women of orange county, Snuky, you get the picture - ALL of them. These awesome people all get into a time machine on a crazy adventure back in time. Back in time they go with cameras installed for us all to watch, and they get zapped back a million years. Only there aren't any cameras installed and there is no switch to get them back. And the film ends. Brilliant. Its a movie people wouldn't pay to watch but would pay double to have happen.
How would it be a movie though if the camera's that were installed on them were not really cameras. Good thing the movie is about time travel because all you have to do is go back in time and change the fake cameras back into real cameras. Boom problem solved! Its a movie again! Your Welcome!

Im pretty sure since we are actually discussing this we have hypothetically created and alternate reality. Oh crap now that I just mentioned the alternate reality theory I just created another one.

How would it be a movie though if the camera's that were installed on them were not really cameras. Good thing the movie is about time travel because all you have to do is go back in time and change the fake cameras back into real cameras. Boom problem solved! Its a movie again! Your Welcome!

Im pretty sure since we are actually discussing this we have hypothetically created and alternate reality. Oh crap now that I just mentioned the alternate reality theory I just created another one.
It was more a theory of how to get rid of them as humanly as possible.