What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

jejeje virus - i gotta thx the guy that compiled this epic nausea thing

Basically sums up the show.

Jesus Chroist!

This is quite possibly the greatest thing ever made

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Elliot Mintz just posted these 3 videos in honor of Mort Sahl's birthday.. Lots of movie talk. I'm very familiar with the theater, I talked to Mort at the same spot 4 times. (Hey, if one person watches it, I'll be happy for life)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I don't actually wear pants.
just google it lol, from american version of takeshi's castle?
Yeah, they used Takeshi Kitano's likeness for Vic Romano. I love the show. I've seen the first Takeshi's Castle, but it's the only translated one. Shame, too, since I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the original carnations of my favorite game show.

just google it lol, from american version of takeshi's castle?
Yeah, they used Takeshi Kitano's likeness for Vic Romano. I love the show. I've seen the first Takeshi's Castle, but it's the only translated one. Shame, too, since I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the original carnations of my favorite game show.
wow, I never knew about american version.
I never know about the original version but Yeah I was enjoying it back then too as It aired in my country dub version every afternoon of monday to friday . It's funny as I recalled it was first thing that introduced me with him.
When I watched one of his years later-i think that was violent cop- my friend made remark to him "I never knew thet the your highness was also an actor" lol
The household name of show itsef seems (still) pretty popular and it got remade for my country version this year, somehow.

I've posted one of these already, but I think these make up a nice "trilogy".