What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Got my first Croterions today

The Great Dictator (criterion)
Cul de Sac (criterion)
Man bites Dog (criterion)

So you were still 80% ripped off?
Okay! Pommy You have to pay me about $200 to watch Gone with the Wind Probably even more than that!

^ That box set is about £11 here in the UK.
Well....11 Pounds is about $16 Aussie dollars, I got it for $20 Aussie dollars.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Grease was on TV last night, and my wife commented in passing " you know i bet by now they have produced a dvd with a fun retrospective special features"

I love this woman, i really do. So off to Ebay i go and snag:

and since im loathe to pay shipping charges, i hit the sellers store and scoop up

Grease was on TV last night, and my wife commented in passing " you know i bet by now they have produced a dvd with a fun retrospective special features"

I love this woman, i really do. So off to Ebay i go and snag:
lol!

Bunnyman, after watching the first 15mins, im not entirely sure why I bought it. I think I just like to torture myself in new unfamiliar ways.

Why? because I haven't watched it yet.

Why? Karl cracks me up!!

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I went out and bought the Batman Motion Picture Anthology on blu-ray, because i'm in the Batman mood.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Is that with just the original Batman films? Or has it got Nolan's films as well?