Movie got pulled from theaters and no one cares!!!!

Tools    

New movie God is a Bullet is missing from theaters after release of June 23rd and only making $39,000 at box office. It has major stars like Jamie Fox and not one Movie Forum/Discussion noticed.

New movie God is a Bullet is missing from theaters after release of July 23rd and only making $39,000 at box office. It has major stars like Jamie Fox and not one Movie Forum/Discussion noticed cared.
Fixed

Taking matters into his own hands, Detective Bob Hightower tries to infiltrate an evil cult to save his kidnapped daughter and avenge the murder of his wife.

What a great name.

I posted a trailer for it and commented that it had a "Christmas-y" feel. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau stars in it and it's about a father's hunt for his missing child kidnapped by a satanic cult. Looks dark, really dark. And you know what else?

WARNING: spoilers below
Yep that's right. Still don't care.

Another "parent seeks revenge and/or rescue" movie. I am a little tired of this premise. It's "Birth of a Nation" for Boomer parents.

This is Hightower.

My Hightower!!

Everyone's Hightower!!!!!

Accept no substitutes!

*this post was paid for by the The Bubba Smith Institute of America*
Bravo, sir!

The title itself of the movie puts me off completely.

I never thought of Jamie Fox as a "major star."

Jamie Foxx was a huge star; first on tv and then in movies. I think he won an Oscar or was at least nominated. He may do stand up as well. I can't remember. Not everybody holds on for a lifetime of stardom.

He was nominated for Best Actor (Ray) and Best Supporting Actor (Collateral) in the same year and won for Ray. He also won a BAFTA and a Golden Globe for the same role. This was in 2004/2005.

He never was able to take that next step though. Whatever that is.

The title itself of the movie puts me off completely.
It's based on a novel with the same title.

Very eclectic cast including Foxx, Coster-Waldau, Maika Monroe, January Jones, Andrew Dice Clay, Jonathan Tucker, Ethan Suplee, and Brendan Sexton III.

The director Nick Cassavetes has been over the map as well with John Q, The Notebook and Alpha Dog among his credits.

Can't see any box office returns from the official suspects so I wonder if it did get released in the first place?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A movie better be an epic and a damn good one if it's going to be that long.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's a shame that some films are so quickly withdrawn from cinemas, even the low-budget ones. although Revolution (1985) with Al Pacino comes to mind first. It spent $28 million on it and only made something around $350,000, on the other hand it later gained in popularity.