Aggravating. How do you guys send money anonymously?

Tools    

Account terminated on request
I finally gave up and just handed the poor guy a Visa gift card. Totally the wrong approach, because people feel bad enough as it is.

Here's what I discovered:

1. The government doesn't seem to want untraceable payments. Probably a 911 thing, I'm guessing.
2. Postal mail order is out, because it requires someone to go to the post office, and he can't safely leave his house because he's caring for a very old person at home. Plus it's easily identifiable.
3. Couldn't slide it under his door.
4. Couldn't just mail a gift card because those are being stolen these days. And it's like leaving cash in an envelope.
5. I needed to give him something to online shop with anyway, so it's either gotta go into his account directly or be a credit or gift card like thing.
6. PayPal is awesome for this, BUT gets misidentified as spam.

There has got to be something I'm overlooking.... It should be fast, easy, anon, and safe.

What do you guys do?

You ready? You look ready.
I use Zelle to transfer money, but it's not anonymous. I like it because a lot of people are already setup to use it since a lot of banks offer it, but it's also not that difficult to setup if not. It's tied to your phone number or email. Infinitely better than PayPal.

There's only one way to transfer money anonymously: use a mule and then make them disappear when the deed is done.

Or depending on your skill set you could train a squirrel to deliver it through their window, but they tend to have a hard time with briefcases.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm not sure if it's anonymous, but Cash.me is pretty secure and is the preferred option of my tech-savvy friend who takes privacy and security very seriously.

I realize a digital option might not work in whatever situation you're in, of course.

Yeah......anon is key to this.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Or depending on your skill set you could train a squirrel to deliver it through their window, but they tend to have a hard time with briefcases.
Well, plus I don't trust those scheming @#$%ers.

Money goes missing, and there's a hole in a tree somewhere filled with Payday bars....

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Not with PayPal. Probably not too many, if any ways. Black market implications.

You ready? You look ready.
Yeah, ever since the Silk Road got shut down the feds have tightened down the financial sector pretty tight. Cryptocurrency used to be anonymous but ever since they successfully reclassified it as an investment product they have watched it like a hawk.

Not with PayPal. Probably not too many, if any ways. Black market implications.
pay.....Pal? LOL. Auto-fingers at work, just like with me.