Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When I watch a film on my TV and turn off the lights I sometimes feel like it's cinema. The screen is a dozen times smaller, but at least I don't have to cope with popcorn eaters and chatters.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Sadly, the Family Video near me didn't have Blow-Up. We did end up with five other movies, though, including The Fugitive (which my girlfriend's never seen) and Delicatessen, which neither of us have. Sadly, the first on the list is Asylum of the Dead, which definitely wasn't one of my picks.

Hud (1963)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Lord High Filmquisitor
After last night's pair of disappointments - Asylum of the Dead and Haunt - we'll be going in for a double feature whose quality I can at least be assured of: X-Men: Days of Future Past (which I'll be reviewing for an article on Friday) and The Fugitive (my favorite film from its year).

the dictator hahaha funny movie