Sexiest Female 100 Characters List. Inspired By Another List.

Tools    

92 The Lady------Sharon Stone / The Quick and The Dead
Im sorry If got the name wrong but if i remember she was only ever called The Lady when the Gun Tournament was happening.

91 Pochantas------Pochantas
Not sure why but i find 3 Disney animated female characters too be some of the most beautiful female movie characters. First of those is the indian Princess Pochantas

90 Mary Poppins

I always thought Mary Poppin was good looking character and guess its my love for British characters i find it well hot.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I always thought Mary Poppin was good looking character and guess its my love for British characters i find it well hot.
[/size]
Sadly I've never seen it but yes, I always found her hot. Not only is she attractive but she's got a great speaking voice and accent. Wish my nanny looked like that when I was a kid. She looked more like the nanny in Peter Pan. Miaow.

Emily Blunt has big shoes to fill.
I have a serious girl crush on her.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
great call on #92, and yeah, I think they simply had her as The Lady

Sorry something wrong with my Photobucket account so will have to do these via youtube links.

84 Feathers------Rio Bravo

83 Dorthy Gale---Wizard Of Oz

Not sure why and i grew up watching this movie since got a vcr and it was my kids movie and yet when i look on it now Dorthy Was Hot and well obviously not a school girl like in the book. Its clear Dorthy is no younger then 19.

Oh, that's right, Blunt is doing a remake, correct?
I dont know anything she has lined up except Mary Poppins and a horror movie, both of which I'll see just because she's in them.