CARTOONS

Tools    

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Somebody explain this, I don't get it.
It's part of an old meme called Garfield Minus Garfield. It claims that the comic is better when Garfield isn't in it.

A more obvious example:

It's part of an old meme called Garfield Minus Garfield. It claims that the comic is better when Garfield isn't in it.

A more obvious example:

Thanks, I never read Garfield so I don't have a connection to the reference point.

I must be getting stupider by the minute, I don't get this one either.
Itís saying that boomers havenít a clue as to who these music awards are going to. Theyíve never heard of them. Joni gets an award & of course they know who she is.

Itís saying that boomers havenít a clue as to who these music awards are going to. Theyíve never heard of them. Joni gets an award & of course they know who she is.
Thanks Stirch for explaining...Who is Joni?

Nope. I know who Joni Mitchell is and I guess that's who their were referencing? If so, I didn't know she was still around.
Sheís very much around.