CLASH OF THE TITANS (2010) Remake.

→ in
Tools    

Getting ready to check this movie out in a few. Hope it's as good as the original.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
It's not. Run! Run as fast as you can.

BTW, I've not seen it and thought the original was crap too. That said, my advice still stands.

I was debating between Clash and Date Night on PPV lol Glad I went with Date Night

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I was debating between Clash and Date Night on PPV lol Glad I went with Date Night
If you're comparing the two, no question, Date Night is a superior film. However, Clash of the Titans does deserve at least one viewing. It's not a terrible film, it's just clear that their heads were in their back pockets.

If anything deserves credit, the Kraken looks 100 times better than the Kraken in the original.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I saw this in the theatre months ago and agree wholeheartedly with all the criticisms pertaining to the 3D debacle. I was also very disappointed in the film as a whole due mostly to below average acting on the part of everyone in this film with the exception of Liam Neeson who is honestly not on screen all that much.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, Laurence Olivier wasn't on screen too much in the original, even if he may have received top billing.

From what I hear, Liam's got a bigger role than most men.
Yes, and he talks the exact same way in every role...not a turn on for most women when you ask him to talk dirty and he says "Now's not the time for dick measuring Stuart"