You ever feel like there isn't enough comic book movies?

Tools    

No, comic books don't interest me. I would rather see more original films, not ones based on comic books or other material.

If I were to put money on guessing one you probably liked - Persepolis.

A History of Violence also turned out okay. Having not read the source material, I'm guessing that's more because Cronenberg directed it than anything.

I remember there was an interesting graphic novel adaptation of Paul Aster's City of Glass way back when. I'm not sure what an adaptation of that adaptation would have to do to capture the spirit of what both source materials contributed though...

If I were to put money on guessing one you probably liked - Persepolis.

A History of Violence also turned out okay. Having not read the source material, I'm guessing that's more because Cronenberg directed it than anything.

I remember there was an interesting graphic novel adaptation of Paul Aster's City of Glass way back when. I'm not sure what an adaptation of that adaptation would have to do to capture the spirit of what both source materials contributed though...
Persepolis was excellent and there have been some other comic book movies I enjoyed, but I think we could use a break from them and have more new, original idea.

James Gunn's "Everything Must Go Sale" continues.

https://www.thegamer.com/dwayne-the-...ed-black-adam/

The movie Old was based off a graphic novel.

It is based on the French-language Swiss graphic novel Sandcastle by Pierre Oscar Levy and Frederik Peeters.

The level of reckless incompetence on display is gobsmacking. Godot, Mamoa, Cavill, and now The Rock--but they're sticking with Ezra.

Maybe he's like a mole or double agent. Working covertly for Marvel. That makes about as much sense as some of the moves he's made.