Dimebag Darrell Dead

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

To quote a friend, "dimebag darrell was the most influential metal guitarist of the 90's, you have no idea how big of a loss this is."

I just don't understand what is wrong with people. An event like this just simply boggles my mind. It just doesn't compute.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Pantera or Dimebag Darrell, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimebag_Darrell

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I am very familiar with Pantera and I have always loved Dimebag's style. Never cared much for metal guitarists but his bluesy yet heavy style together with his creative originality (man, all those riffs!) made him always fun to listen to.

This is a tragedy on so many levels...

R.I.P. Dimebag...

*Thinking about the riff of "I'm Broken"*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I heard that this morning when I went on the guitar forums during computer class. Everything was all good this mourning. I was listin to "Walk" on the way to school. I was happy, it was gonna be a great day and everything. Then WHAM. I go to the guitar forums and there it is staring me in the face. I didn't want to believe it. I just stared at it for a while. I'm still just shocked. The metal community is at a great loss now. I'm in tears too. And it takes alot to make me cry. R.I.P. you beer-guzzlin kickass guitarplayer. You made a great difference in metal, and will be rembered.

R.I.P. Dimebag

Edit: Vinnie Paul's dead too from what I heard.

That's it. I'm dismantling every damn gun I own and throwing them in the river. **** guns.

Vinnie Paul is not dead. The gunman shot a security guard and two fans before a police officer shot him. But Vinnie Paul is not among the victims.

That's some creepy stuff.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Were looseing our legands. Its messed how some crazy wanker with gun shoots some cold blank and boom, it happened to Jhon Lennon and if it's proven (probaly) Kurt Cobain.

RIP

And this is my BOOMstick!
Never heard Pantera's songs, but I know how popular they are. Thisis a big loss for the fans.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I heard about this maybe 20 minutes after it happened. And I can say this ****ing sucks, one of the biggest losses to metal community since the death of Quorthon. My thoughts and best wishes go out to the Abbott's and the families of the fallen. (Oh and for those of you who don't know, Vinnie Paul (Dimebags brother and Pantera's drummer, was also shot and is in critical condition)

\m/Dimebag\m/

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I heard about this maybe 20 minutes after it happened. And I can say this ****ing sucks, one of the biggest losses to metal community since the death of Quorthon. My thoughts and best wishes go out to the Abbott's and the families of the fallen. (Oh and for those of you who don't know, Vinnie Paul (Dimebags brother and Pantera's drummer, was also shot and is in critical condition)

\m/Dimebag\m/
Can you give us a link where it says that Vinnie Paul was shot too?

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
(Oh and for those of you who don't know, Vinnie Paul (Dimebags brother and Pantera's drummer, was also shot and is in critical condition)

Vinnie Paul was not shot… his bodyguard was.

Victims:

"Dimebag" Darrell Abbott
Jeff Thompson (bodyguard)
Erin Halk (club employee)
Nathan Bray (audience member)

Two band workers, Chris Paluska and John Brooks, were hospitalized with gunshot wounds. Paluska's condition was listed as good but Brooks is in serious condition.

RIP

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

When I heard this... I just really couldn't believe it. What a shame.

RIP