O.D.B. Dead at 35

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Drugs?

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
cool cats

the world's better off without him, but we got a long way to go.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't see how you can possibly contend that "the world's better off without him".

What exactly did he do to the world to deserve such a sentiment?

Originally Posted by OG-
I don't see how you can possibly contend that "the world's better off without him".

I think the reply is probally directed towards the "druggies/miscretins" of the world, but not sure at all so please do not blast me. My brother was a drug addict and is now serving 2 years. I hope he can make a recovery, I Miss the "real" him. He had a good heart and although he has put the family through some terrible strain I have not given up on him. Not sure if this even relates to this thread, but I once said that I wish he would just die. At the time I really meant it. I am sorry for saying that , and I am sorry for the loss of any life that is lost to drugs.

Originally Posted by OG-

less tax money going to support him in prison and trials, ect. Less fatherless children in this world. Less robberies.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
lmfao! I, including maybe millions more, have never heard of the man.

Do you think he was that damn influencial either?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
less tax money going to support him in prison and trials, ect.
He paid hundreds of thousands in court....
Less fatherless children in this world.
Are you retarded?

Less robberies.
See above response.

Originally Posted by viddyfilms
Less fatherless children in this world.
You mean more, right?

Originally Posted by Godsend
lmfao! I, including maybe millions more, have never heard of the man.
He must really suck then....
Do you think he was that damn influencial either?
In the hip-hop community, yes. In your world, probably not.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I am having a nervous breakdance
If you haven't heard about Wu Tang Clan you don't know much about hip hop, or music in general.

And, iluv2viddyfilms.. You weren't banned the last time you were making an ass of yourself on this site - I hope you'll make it this time.

[edit] Oh, and R.I.P., O.D.B.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yep. I'm an ******* for not giving a rat's **** about a man who beats up women, committs armed robbery, does prison time (and no he didn't pay for that cost, it's tax money), and doesn't pay child support which wasn't that much in the first place.

But glad you guys are so distraught over this piece of ****'s death. And if something as silly as this calls for banning then, whatever.

Lets put a smile on that block
For someone with such a nice avatar your suprisingly horrid.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
Yep. I'm an ******* for not giving a rat's **** about a man who beats up women, committs armed robbery, does prison time (and no he didn't pay for that cost, it's tax money), and doesn't pay child support which wasn't that much in the first place.

But glad you guys are so distraught over this piece of ****'s death. And if something as silly as this calls for banning then, whatever.
You're not an ******* for not giving a rat's ass about him. You're an ******* for saying it in a R.I.P. thread devoted to him.

My life isn't written very well.
One thing I noticed is that American news anchors will not say Ol' Dirty Bastard, instead they say O.D.B.

RIP

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
For someone with such a nice avatar your suprisingly horrid.

your? you mean you're, the contraction for "you are"

and for someone seemingly intelligent, you look kind of silly just popping up in this thread, not saying a thing about O.D.B. but instead going directly towards following Piddboy in how awful it is I said what I said. God forbid.

For someone who seems like a decent person, it's horrid how you can give a damn about such a son of a bitch.

Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
Umm no, I mean less. What I said.
What I'm thinking is that if a man dies who has children, those children are now more fatherless than when their dad was alive... right? That's what I said.

Maybe you're just more hardcore about life than the rest of us. You'd be a good Pimp.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
You're not an ******* for not giving a rat's ass about him. You're an ******* for saying it in a R.I.P. thread devoted to him.
Well the title of the thread was "O.D.B. Dead at 35" which is a more informational thread as oppossed to a thread which would pay respects. Such a thread might be titled, "O.D.B., RIP" or "O.D.B. will be missed" or something like that.

Going by your logic... You're an ******* for wanting him to rest in peace in a thread celebrating his death and wishing that he burn in hell.

But really, you guys should step down off your high horses. And unlike many, this is not the first time I've heard of him. I've known about the man for years. In fact when working at a newspaper back at the day when a story came across the wire that said "Rapper Arrested" 9/10 it was O.D.B. It was something good to bet on. But now thank heavens he won't pollute the Earth anymore.

And Piddmeister. Go report me and tell em' the charge is not paying respects to O.D.B.

My life isn't written very well.
What did ODB do that was so bad? I only know him from his music, somewhat gangster type business deals and Wu Tang Clan....

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
What I'm thinking is that if a man dies who has children, those children are now more fatherless than when their dad was alive... right? That's what I said.

Maybe you're just more hardcore about life than the rest of us. You'd be a good Pimp.
True but they were basically fatherless anyway. Do you think that he made time inbetween his trips to jail, the recording studios, and womens houses to go and raise each of his 13 children? What's bad is that he couldn't even pay his child support bills. The man was a son of a bitch through and through. Forget the fact that he was a famous rapper. But what I mean is if he didn't die then between now and the time he's 60 years old, he'd probably leave a string of 50 fatherless children behind.