Powder

→ in
Tools    

I watched this earlier today and it reminded me a lot of Edward Scissorhands in several ways but then it also had its own unique quality about it… and even though I thought several things could have been explained a little better (mainly Powder’s powers) … Powder is still a very emotional and powerful film… Sean Patrick Flannery did an excellent job portraying Powder with an intriguing combination of innocence and intelligence and Lance Hendriksen is one of my favorite character actors… All in all, I wish Hollywood would do this type of film more often… Anyone else like it? Thoughts?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It has been awhile since I have seen it, but I think it is a very good movie. It shows both the cruelty and humility that can exist in us. It reminded me, for some reason, of parts of Dreamcatcher. The parts where the kids came to the rescue of Dudits specifically. I wonder if these movies could be seen as "special people" movies? Regardless, I found Powder a truly moving film.