Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
Yeah, my dad told me that has his son. What a pussy

Bad Morther****er
No Don Vito was the Don in Sicily that Don Corlione stabbed. Right?
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Don Vito Corleone is the guys full name, so no, wrong

Originally Posted by man_boobs66

Hmm… it's been a few months since I watched this but I could have sworn Fredo looked more like hairless Chihuahua then a pussycat…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by man_boobs66
You keep misspelling "passe"...

I just thought of the soggiest movie ever: Where The Red Fern Grows.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
The Village... not because it was too scary for me to handle, it just sucked so bad I

Postwhore

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i shed a tear or two in Practical Magic when Sally (sandra bullock) goes home and cries her heart out trying to persuade her aunts to bring back her husband after a tragic accident.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
It's kind of a silly thing, but I always cry during Sleepless In Seattle, when Rita Rudner is telling the end of that old movie and she's crying. Tom Hanks fell in love with her when she did that speech. I do, too... <sniffle> every time! <sob!>

I wont even list the obvious tearjerkers! I cant say necessarily that these movies made me cry per se, but they are certainly what I consider emotional films, or films that had a superb emotional moment for me:

Meet Joe Black
The Missing
Tears of the Sun
Titanic (somewhat an obvious tearjerker)
Gangs of New York
John Q
Saving Private Ryan

All Time Depressors With a Message
Chinatown
Cool Hand Luke
Somewhere in Time
The original version of The Little Mermaid

Im sure the list goes on, but I cant seem to conjure up anymore at the mo

Haha... I get all tense during the Russian Roulette scenes in the Deer Hunter and kinda teray at the end (not all that God Bless America garbage, the other end ) and American History X's ending gets me.

It's not like crying though, it's man teary. Real manly like, when big tough football teams lose the Stanley cup and you cry manly like.

Rankles is aware of the obvious and intentional mistake.

Berthanita Germaine the serf
Originally Posted by mack
Titanic (somewhat an obvious tearjerker)
I laughed at the end of that movie.
"If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

In the Beginning...
I reminded myself of another one:

Road to Perdition - Tom Hanks is sitting at the table in the middle of the night going over bank documents, when his son wakes up and comes to sit down. They begin to connect deeply with each other (quite clumsily, since they aren't used to it) when there had never been much closeness between them. As the son stands up to go back to bed after talking, he starts walking back, and then reaches over quickly and hugs his father. It comes out of nowhere, and it's amazing.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
I reminded myself of another one:

Road to Perdition - Tom Hanks is sitting at the table in the middle of the night going over bank documents, when his son wakes up and comes to sit down. They begin to connect deeply with each other (quite clumsily, since they aren't used to it) when there had never been much closeness between them. As the son stands up to go back to bed after talking, he starts walking back, and then reaches over quickly and hugs his father. It comes out of nowhere, and it's amazing.
It doesnt make you cry but its very touching

Some movies I cried at:::::

I am Sam - cried a river!

Butterfly Effect - When the kid set the dog on fire

I don't know, i don't cry when a human's life is threatened or taken in movies. But when it's an innocent animal it gets me for some reason!

Bad Morther****er
For me it is RUDY. I've seem that movie like six times and I still cry when I see it. There's just something about him overcoming everything to achive his dream, with everybody chanting his name no less. Great movie!

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by leeched
I laughed at the end of that movie.
I laughed throughout that movie, especially at the scene where Jack drowns 'cos there wasn't enough space for him on that measly plank - I recalled someone saying it was due to Rose being too fat.

What a sadist I am.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

they should Put "WARNING SPOILERS RUN RAMPID" in bold letter at the beginning of this thread sheesh never seen the godfather or schindlers list but im screwed now

Pirates of The Carribean