Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
tus and his alts did not vote out raul as far as i know.
TUS wanted RedFoot in an alliance. I secretly didn't. I wanted to also work with Cosmic and Topsy.

Did TUS and his alts vote out Raul?
They didn't vote out Raul, and they didn't vote out Nope before that either. I had approached Wolfsbane (after asking a number of people if they actually suspected him of being an alt or if it was just a joke) before the Nope vote, but when we ended up one vote short of what we thought we had, we knew Wolfsbane was the one who didn't vote with us. CiCi confirmed after the vote that Wolfsbane and RedFoot were working with the TUS crowd anyway.

If Suspect's alts hadn't been discovered.... then Suspect, Wolf and RedFoot would have all played throughout the duration of the game. They probably would have even got far again and maybe won.
TUS messaged me about something I never spoken to him about, but it was what I had said to Wolfsbane. I immediately thought the alt rumours were true, but didn't say anything in case someone else was talking to TUS. I wasn't online later for the alt discovery revelations in the thread, and didn't mention it afterwards because it had already been sorted so there was no point.

Regardless, if they hadn't been removed from the game, Wolfsbane definitely wouldn't have made it far because he was high on the list of people we wanted out. We knew he couldn't be trusted and was definitely working with TUS, who clearly wanted Dan out of the game. I had even tried to get CiCi and Raul to vote out Wolfsbane during the second vote because I knew they didn't have the numbers to take down their target, but we all know how that vote eventually went down.

TUS probably would've made it far though. Especially with the advantages he got for taking the temp ban deal. I don't think RedFoot was really only anyone's radar though. We knew he wouldn't work with us, but that was it. He wasn't considered a threat or anything. He could've went by unnoticed for awhile.

They didn't vote out Raul, and they didn't vote out Nope before that either. I had approached Wolfsbane (after asking a number of people if they actually suspected him of being an alt or if it was just a joke) before the Nope vote, but when we ended up one vote short of what we thought we had, we knew Wolfsbane was the one who didn't vote with us. CiCi confirmed after the vote that Wolfsbane and RedFoot were working with the TUS crowd anyway.

TUS messaged me about something I never spoken to him about, but it was what I had said to Wolfsbane. I immediately thought the alt rumours were true, but didn't say anything in case someone else was talking to TUS. I wasn't online later for the alt discovery revelations in the thread, and didn't mention it afterwards because it had already been sorted so there was no point.

Regardless, if they hadn't been removed from the game, Wolfsbane definitely wouldn't have made it far because he was high on the list of people we wanted out. We knew he couldn't be trusted and was definitely working with TUS, who clearly wanted Dan out of the game. I had even tried to get CiCi and Raul to vote out Wolfsbane during the second vote because I knew they didn't have the numbers to take down their target, but we all know how that vote eventually went down.

TUS probably would've made it far though. Especially with the advantages he got for taking the temp ban deal. I don't think RedFoot was really only anyone's radar though. We knew he wouldn't work with us, but that was it. He wasn't considered a threat or anything. He could've went by unnoticed for awhile.
Thanks Cosmic

Sorry for my post the other day Camo anyway, I will say I was annoyed and I do feel I deserved to win the gamegame (that's logical, I guess) so I was disappointed, but there's no point ranting on now and causing arguments because the result is in.

If there was anyone who deserved to win a Survivor overall, as I mentioned before, it's Raul, so congratulations

I don't think RedFoot was really only anyone's radar though. We knew he wouldn't work with us, but that was it. He wasn't considered a threat or anything. He could've went by unnoticed for awhile.
no,i talked to redfoot and knew about him

Sorry for my post the other day Camo
No problem it didn't bother me. I voted for you in Survivor 4 and i would've been fine with you winning this time, i just thought Raul deserved it this time for the reasons i mentioned in that post i deleted the other night so i voted for him.

If there was anyone who deserved to win a Survivor overall, as I mentioned before, it's Raul, so congratulations
Agreed

You knew he was Suspect?
into this game though,not forever
assumed or played like he was an alt,not necessarily suspect but atleast the group as we did with wolf aswell