Underworld 4

Tools    

Underworld 4 Gets A Writer, Confirmed As Sequel

The Heat Vision Blog reported yesterday that John Hlavin, a writer from the series The Shield, has signed on to write the script for Underworld 4.

They’re also reporting that Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films and poster girl of the franchise has yet to sign on and they do not have a director. However, Hlavin does confirm that the film is a sequel and that it will definitely appeal to fans ofthe first movies.

Check out what Hlavin had to say which definitely hint at the fan-favorite character making a return:

“I can tell you it’s not a prequel… It will satisfy old fans and excite new audiences, meaning that we don’t want to redo the first three movies, so steps are being taken to honor what fans have loved but at the same time introduce fresh elements.”
What we also know about the franchise as reported in August and September is that Underworld 4 will be in 3D, it will kickstart a second trilogy of films for the franchise and it will likely bring back Kate Beckinsale. It was already reported back then by some with reliable sources that the movies will again center on Beckinsale’s character of Selene so none of this comes as a shock.

Don’t be surprised to find out in the near future that Kate will be back. There’s been no talk of Scott Speedman and his character Michael Corvin however.

Source: Screenrant and Jrs' Sequel Buzz Thread (here and here)

The first and second one are guilty pleasures of mine... but I didn't really care for the third one ... if they do this again, they definitely need to bring back Selene and Michael...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really love this series of movies and im interested in seeing a fourth.

Making a difference
o yes! "underworld" is certainly one of my best action thrillers ever made. the first part and second part was awesome, brilliant. even the third part had brilliant performances. waiting for this one!

I was a bit shaken when I heard they were making a third without Kate B. and honestly I thought it turned out pretty good. I wouldn't mind them making a forth, but I agree with Caitlyn that they need to bring back Selene and Michael.

I really liked the first. The second was enjoyable but over the top. The third I went into with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I think if it's done right the 4th installment may be decent

i dont think i can hold on for another Underworld. The first 2 were passable at best, and the last was completely awful - not even Rhona Mitra could save it, and she was great in Doomsday.

I can't wait to see this movie, good actors mean good movie