The Princess and the Frog

Tools    

The Princess and the Frog is directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, directors of The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Hercules. It is scheduled to hit theaters December 11th.

Set in the legendary birthplace of jazz – New Orleans, The Princess and the Frog will introduce the newest Disney princess, Tiana, a young African-American girl living amid the charming elegance and grandeur of the fabled French Quarter. From the heart of Louisiana’s mystical bayous and the banks of the mighty Mississippi comes an unforgettable tale of love, enchantment and discovery with a soulful singing crocodile, voodoo spells and Cajun charm at every turn.
&e

Tiana looks beautiful. I'm probably going to take my nephew (he likes princesses and tinkerbell)

Refreshing to see a true 2D animation film again. I thought they were long extinct. The animation looks great, these films always have a feel of craftsmanship, as if each frame was meticulously hand drawn.

...uh the post is up there...

The more and more clips I see from this movie, the more and more excited I get! That was absolutely adorable and the animation was gorgeous. I'm also pretty stoked that Disney's bringing back the musical - only heard a little bit of one of the songs in that but all those musical numbers are definitely one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to this.

Here's a look at the music from the film:

Sounds pretty promising so far! I like the villain (Dr. Facilier) song.

I am really looking forward to seeing it and so is my daughter

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I thinks this is one of the best animated movie in 2009.. My cute little cousins enjoyed this movie and they wanted to watch it again..