One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest

Tools    

Maybe if they didnt smoke so much they wouldnt be in hospital.

Smoking makes you a looney now? Damn, they keep finding out new stuff every day, don't they?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Depends what your smoking.

The "bums" in the movie represented the "homeless bums" without a real home.
Wait no.. they represented the Nun's hairy arse. Oh wait ummm The Indian represented the cigar store indian, but without a peace pipe. I think this movie has a tie in with the Shinning too, but I am not sure how. I think also that the reality of cancer was becoming known at this time and that these guys were a cancer on society so therefore they were cut out like a spot on your lung that can become fatal if not removed. I also liked how in that movie 101 Dalmations there was smoking. Dang I should become a telepathic, clarivoant, portentanator or something. Hope I answered your question.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think it's an allegory of many systems... The dangerous person is the one who can see... No one notices how Harding cheated? And the minute RP comes in, he's demoted, and can't babble on. The rest also start uprising, etc... Notice RP doesn't cheat them, and actually helps him. Martini (YOU GOT 20 SHOWING.. "hit me") or anyone else, except authority which is usually evil.

I think it's an allegory of many systems... The dangerous person is the one who can see... No one notices how Harding cheated? And the minute RP comes in, he's demoted, and can't babble on. The rest also start uprising, etc... Notice RP doesn't cheat them, and actually helps him. Martini (YOU GOT 20 SHOWING.. "hit me") or anyone else, except authority which is usually evil.
Is anyone still around who posted in this thread 13 years ago?

Is anyone still around who posted in this thread 13 years ago?
Holden Pike from time to time, he's doing the next podcast. Also Sleezy posts in the Movie Tab from time to time, and i think 7thson may post in the sports threads; i know he was active when Survivor was happening.