What is the worst Movie of all time?

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
What do you people think is the worst movie of all time? I personally can say that I think Howard the Duck is the worst movie of all time. That movie is so unbareable, no wonder it made number 10 on the top ten movies that bombed. Two other movies that I can think off is The Manhattan Project with John Lithgow. That movie is OK, but not quite. And another one is Meatballs with Bill Murray. The movie is alright but it still didn't reach to "Good" or the ratings. I dunno... there's a whole lot of them out there, so you guys tell me: what is the worst movie of all time?

well battlefield earth and freddy got fingered have to be 2 of the worst movies that i ever decided to punish my brain with

Do you know my poetry?
Jackass, Dragonfly, Freddy Got Fingured, Charlie's angels, and Me myself and Irene

Originally Posted by marlowe203
well battlefield earth and freddy got fingered have to be 2 of the worst movies that i ever decided to punish my brain with
Battlefield Earth! I completely forgot about Battlefield Earth! Now that is a bad movie! Although I must admit, my brother found it quite interesting... and Freddy Got Fingered, I heard that one was actually funny... oh well, I guess I'll have to check that one out later. Jackass was funny, despite its grotesk stunts... Dragonfly... never saw it, heard it was OK... Charlie's Angels, never saw, might see it later in life...

there's a frog in my snake oil
There are soooooo many contenders....my personal pet hate is U-571. Not for it's cinematic qualities as such, more for how it sustains some ridiculous and socially-damaging notions, all under the guise of mindless entertainment. It's not a malicious act by the makers, just a dollar-seeking dumbed-down one.

To see my florid opinions on the matter, go to the...um.... "WORST movie ever" thread (or something like that. Lot of 'em about )

Enemies are so stimulating.
i reconise this film...well the duck involved anyway but im not sure if ive actually seen it....found some quotes....it sounds **** but i have to say i do like the look of howard.

Howard T. Duck: That's it, no more Mr. Nice Duck

Howard T. Duck: No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!

Cast overview, first billed only:
Lea Thompson .... Beverly Switzler
Jeffrey Jones .... Dr. Walter Jenning
Tim Robbins .... Phil Blumburtt
Ed Gale .... Howard T. Duck
Chip Zien .... Howard T. Duck (voice)
Timothy M. Rose .... Howard T. Duck
Steve Sleap .... Howard T. Duck
Peter Baird (I) .... Howard T. Duck
Mary Wells (II) .... Howard T. Duck
Lisa Sturz .... Howard T. Duck
Jordan Prentice .... Howard T. Duck
Paul Guilfoyle (II) .... Lieutenant Welker
Liz Sagal .... Ronette, Cherry Bomb
Dominique Davalos .... Cal, Cherry Bomb
Holly Robinson Peete .... K.C., Cherry Bomb (as Holly Robinson)
(more)

how many ppl do they need for one characters voice!?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Enemies are so stimulating.
found more howard the duck wonders

when he wears that helmet he looks strangly like john travolta. i dont know why.

awwwwwww

Millenium with Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd. I can't tell you how much I hated this movie.

Or anything they pick apart on MST3K. There are just too many.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Wow, my long lost sibling!

Now come on Googie. The MST3K movies are quality crap on a stick. Naughty sibling.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Wow, my long lost sibling!

Now come on Googie. The MST3K movies are quality crap on a stick. Naughty sibling.

Sandy Frank, Sandy Frank! He's the source of all our pain...

My fave, Time of the Apes. Warrior of the Lost World (Starring Megaweapon!) is right up there too.

Too many to list.

Originally Posted by googie
Or anything they pick apart on MST3K. There are just too many.
The MST3K TV show was kinda lame, with saying the same jokes over and over, but when they came up with some new ones, yeah, they were funny. Have you ever seen the movie? I give it a 10 out of 10, it's that funny. The main reason being is that they rip on an "A" movie from the 30's, they could get away with better jokes that TV couldn't allow, and much more. I'm sorry, the TV show may suck, but the Movie is awesome.

y'all forgot about Coyote Ugly

now that was a baaaad movie. eeek

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
The MST3K TV show was kinda lame, with saying the same jokes over and over, but when they came up with some new ones, yeah, they were funny. Have you ever seen the movie? I give it a 10 out of 10, it's that funny. The main reason being is that they rip on an "A" movie from the 30's, they could get away with better jokes that TV couldn't allow, and much more. I'm sorry, the TV show may suck, but the Movie is awesome.

I think they meant the actual movies that MST3K picked apart, not the show itself.

And I don't think the show was lame at all.

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
I think they meant the actual movies that MST3K picked apart, not the show itself.

And I don't think the show was lame at all.
It would've been better if they ripped on movies that were acutally popular, like the Terminator, one of the greatest "B" movies of all time. Or "Star Trek" or "Back to the Future". Something that actually did well at the box office.

Speed 2

I'm sorry if there are any Sandra Bullock fans in here, I don't mean to insult you, but her acting in this movie completely ruined what was left of the film. But that's just MO.

Rubberface with Jim Carrey, just because it makes him look like an ass

I would say uhf with wierd al yankovic, as much as he cracks me up that was a pretty bad movie... and also not 100% sure of the name but its something like "blood,sweat,bullits and octain, i remember seeing it at the rental store and it had in the headline of the box "Better than usual suspects" and the descripton of the movie made it sound awsome but after watching 30 minutes of the movie i was about to turn it off because of the extreamly poor acting and most of the movie consisted of these two idiots argueing in 90% of the movie and the plot twist was the poorest excuse of a didnt see that coming ive ever seen. Terrible!!!!

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
What do you people think is the worst movie of all time?
Legend has it someone asked Chris Walken that question (or a similar one), and he answered:

"Probably something I was in."

Worst movie of all time? Hmm. It's tough to say, partly because I can give just about anything a chance--accentuating the positives, if there are any--or at least find the badness funny. It's that MST3K thing.

It would've been better if they ripped on movies that were acutally popular, like the Terminator, one of the greatest "B" movies of all time. Or "Star Trek" or "Back to the Future". Something that actually did well at the box office.
They did a couple of "summer blockbuster" specials where they did just that--only showing clips, o' course, rather than whole movies--and it was damn funny.

The Future Ed Wood
Freddie Got Fingered. Why anyone would give Tom Green $15 million to make a film is beyond me. You can see how bad this film was made when you look at other films which were made for less

Donnie Darko
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The Blair Witch Project

What makes it worse is that they gave him MORE money after this film to make the also bad Stealing Harvard which ruined Jason Lee's career.

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/