What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
trying to sit still and focus. i seriously think i might have food poisening...

I seriously hope not... that stuff is no fun...

Right now I'm trying to eat some chicken strips... and hoping all my teeth are in good shape...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

trying not to fall asleep

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I seriously hope not... that stuff is no fun...

Right now I'm trying to eat some chicken strips... and hoping all my teeth are in good shape...
thanks for the concern...i feel better now. not great, but better

its funny i was in a state of distress over the shape of my teeth earlier. i don't know why. im a nerd.

At home between jobs, and waiting for the refrigerator repair man

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Sounds like a plot for Desperate Housewives...

You ready? You look ready.
Just got home from filling the tank up. It came up as $29 even for 13ish gallons at $2.22 a gallon. Fuel is pretty damn cheap at the moment.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wondering whether to go to bed or not....s'rather late.

Scrabble.

going to meet an important person!

i know this is going to sound slightly ridiculous, but im afraid i got a small case of Baby Fever!...a woman who used to work in my office went on maternity leave a couple months ago and she brought her baby in today for the first time.

oh. for. cute.

i can't wait til im ready for that...

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i know this is going to sound slightly ridiculous, but im afraid i got a small case of Baby Fever!...a woman who used to work in my office went on maternity leave a couple months ago and she brought her baby in today for the first time.

oh. for. cute.

i can't wait til im ready for that...

Babysitting for long periods of time has been known to cure that particular problem…

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Babysitting for long periods of time has been known to cure that particular problem…
one time i told someone close to me i wish i could raise infants and then somehow get rid of them once they hit six months. haha. they didn't look upon that too well, im afraid...

i guess it aint possible to skip the mothering part and just get right to being a grandma?

There are those who call me...Tim.
Just got back rom a 4 hours bus tour of the motorway, whichwas meant to be a gig in Carrdfif but certain underage [eople weren't allowed to be served so we had to leave, so we spent the time on the bus, bought alcohol from ASDA, and then went home. Brilliant, though. Loadsa fun.

I feel dizzy, bye.

Reading an article over at the National Review called 'Smart Sex'. I'd venture that some people here might question the word 'smart' and National Review in the same sentence, but. . .

Anyways, it's really interesting. It's actually an interview with the author of the book by the same name. It's all about how as human beings we aren't biologically engineered to "hook-up". The author applies economic theory to modern day sexual behavior and dissapointments:
"I think the key is that everyone wants to matter, especially to their sex partners. We have created a world in which we treat sex as a private recreational activity, with no moral or social significance. But when sex is a recreational activity, my partner becomes a consumer good. And we all know what we do with consumer goods that cease to satisfy: We get rid of them. In this world of consumer sex, it is socially acceptable to use other people. But no one really wants to be used. I think that is the ultimate source of our disappointments with the modern consumer-sex approach."
There was a lot more to it, but very interesting. BTW-- the book is called Smart Sex: Find Life-Long Love in a Hook-up World by Jennifer Roback. The title sounds a bit self-helpish, but I am thinking it's more self-help for society.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Sounds interesting, glitter. Also, a sound premise, from what you've related here. There's also a sense of desperation fuelling the competitiveness that arises. Pretty unattractive, all the way around, sez me.