Name The Actor

Tools    

Definitely is. Your turn.

That is a young Peter Coyote, who played "Keys" in Spielberg's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial as well as roles in Cross Creek, The Legend of Billie Jean, Outrageous Fortune, and Bitter Moon among others. These days he mostly does voice over work, including narrating many of Ken Burns' projects including "Baseball", "The Civil War", "The Vietnam War", and "The Rooseveltes: An Intimate History".

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Why do you even bother telling people they're right when you go on posting anyway if they don't respond instantly?
3 hours ago I said you were right & that it was your turn. Claire then took your turn. Not me. Get your facts straight!

All I know is, if it's my turn, it should be MY turn, no matter how long it takes me to get back to the board. Your putting time limits on how long it takes people to respond is selfish and keeping the game between just a handful of people. Anyone who can't stay on the website 24/7 can't play...that's the way it appears. Anyone who doesn't respond the minute you're ready for a response or anyone who posts a shot or a question that you don't know the answer to, just gets ignored like they weren't even there. You seem to have no problem with anything posted as long as you know the answer and if you don't, you get an instant response. You arrogantly posted two wrong responses about Rome Adventure without even acknowledging you were wrong. You jumped on me on the Bette Davis game because I posted questions YOU didn't know the answer to. You keep making these games all about you. If it's really my turn, you should wait for me to take it, no matter how long it takes.

I think it's fair to have some kind of (informal!) limit. It's not reasonable to expect people to wait indefinitely. But it should be discussed and not invoked ruthlessly, either. But since nothing is at stake, it's okay to make sure the game moves forwards, too.

These are supposed to be fun; let's all try to keep that in mind. Would really appreciate it if you could all try to resolve this amicably.