Godfather 1 or 2?

Tools    

Only two mofos had the correct answer.
These 10/10 masterpieces are inseparable.

Putting them against each other would result in a double k.o.

Only two mofos had the correct answer.
These 10/10 masterpieces are inseparable.

Putting them against each other would result in a double k.o.

Very succinct and my feelings exactly!

1. Once Upon a Time in America
  2. Godfather 2
  3. Godfather 1
  4. Goodfellas
  5. Godfather 3
My preference would be

Goodfellas
Godfather
Once Upon a time in America
Godfather II
Godfather III

Part 1 for having Brando and not having one pretty cringey line reading by Diane Keaton.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Part 1 for having Brando and not having one pretty cringey line reading by Diane Keaton.
Which cringy line was that?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oh okay. On a sidenote, one thing I never understood about Godfather Part II, is how was Kay
WARNING: "SPOILER" spoilers below
able to get an abortion since Michael never allowed her to leave the compound at all? Did she just do the abortion herself? But she phrased in
a way, that suggests that she went out and got one.

Victim of The Night
I think he meant this one:

God, Pacino was so good back then, what the **** happened to him?

God, Pacino was so good back then, what the **** happened to him?
I'd say it's the same basic thing that happened to De Niro (which happened at about the same time in both men's careers, to boot), where they'd had decades of great work, and maybe they figured that their thespian legacies were both 100% secure no matter what they did, so they started slumming it with their choice of roles, so we have Pacino ending up in something like Jack & Jill (plus, it seems like he's been picker with his TV work, so maybe he figured that would balance it out). But, like De Niro, it does seem like he's thankfully begun to make a comeback as of late, like in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, or here:

I'd say it's the same basic thing that happened to De Niro (which happened at about the same time in both men's careers, to boot), where they'd had decades of great work, and maybe they figured that their thespian legacies were both 100% secure no matter what they did, so they started slumming it with their choice of roles, so we have Pacino ending up in something like Jack & Jill (plus, it seems like he's been picker with his TV work, so maybe he figured that would balance it out). But, like De Niro, it does seem like he's thankfully begun to make a comeback as of late, like in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, or here:

pacino suffered with some choices he made definitely late in his career, my opinion, The recruit 2003, he was ok, but maybe he could have been in a different film with a different role, and im saying MAYBE.

Victim of The Night

Well, I thought he was a ****ing caricature by Scent Of A Woman, honestly.
But I also think DeNiro became a caricature of himself in the 90s as well.

Was underwhelmed by 1, still good but some parts didn't work for me, whereas I absolutely loved 2 so have to go with that.