Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

An absolutely fantastic thriller, even on its second viewing.
And the original Hitchcock film called The Lady Vanishes(but set on a train) is superior and amazing.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched Pixar's Brave, and I was certainly entertained with it. The movie was released right after Cars 2 which got extremely negative reviews from critics, marking the first time Pixar was ever deeply bashed, and the movie was a return to positive outlook. However, it wasn't a universal acclaim like the other movies and only got around 76% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don't always agree with critic reception but I'd say that they got it about right this time. The movie had a certain charm to it, however, it didn't really introduce anything like Toy Story, or a lot of the other Pixar films. The illustrations and design certainly were inspired, but the story may have went through the motions. It was fun though.

7.6/10.0

The King's Speech

6.5/10 It was good, but I don't see what's so spectacular about it that deserves an oscar

The King's Speech

6.5/10 It was good, but I don't see what's so spectacular about it that deserves an oscar
I've not seen it, so I don't know if it deserves an Oscar or not. But it's respected British actors, in a live action film, about someone who actually lived, overcoming an affliction and becoming a 'hero'. Not only that, but it's royalty, too. If that ain't award bait, I don't know what is. It's also worth remembering that, at the start of the award season, The King's Speech wasn't thought of as a big contender for the Oscar, at all. An outside bet, at best for most people. However, by the time the Oscars rolled around, it was up there with the favourites, due solely to the awards it'd already won.

Beautiful Creatures (2013)

Sadly, on similar lines with the Twilight films this romantic supernatural drama wasn't all bad.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

Bleh. I mean, this only has one redeeming factor:

I'm in the process of a complete Spider-Man trilogy review. And it will be average at best. Bare with me.

Reviews

I'm in the process of a complete Spider-Man trilogy review. And it will be average at best. Bare with me.
Everytime I see that poster, I think "badass". But then I see any clips of Emo Parker like that one, and it makes me mad. How did Raimi screw it up that bad, by accident? Where did he find the inspiration to make that horrible character concept? I remember the 90's cartoon, and how great they handled the whole Venom story, and then I see Raimi's work, and realize that he knows nothing about Spiderman, at all.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Just finished this one. It was pretty funny, that is why I gave it such a high rating.
I really want to go watch that one. Glad it's good.

I'm with you on that the trilogy is mediocre, I just didn't really like any of the too much. The some people call Spiderman 2 one of the best superhero movies. I don't see it at all.

I hate that little dance scene though. I'm looking at it and frowning upon it right now. Why? Just, why?

Unregistered User

Down Terrace.

A film i knew next to nothing about but decided to give it a go as i enjoy director Ben Wheatley. Its a funny clausterphobic ganster thriller is the only way i can really describe it. Its not as good as Sightseers or Kill List but its a decent little surprise package.

7/10

but now you have my attention
Broken City - 9/10

Mark Walberg - Great actor needs more roles that challenge his usual personality like The Departed where he plays a more offensive bully cop instead of nice tough guy. He got Cuckolded in Broken City

Russell Crowe - can't doubt his acting skills evenif he does have a bad reputation for being A misery arse.

Natalie Martinez - didn't notice her before this movie but now she's top of my hollywood crushes just in front of Amber Heard.

Finished here. It's been fun.

7.8/10 I liked it alot. It had outstanding make-up and special effects(they don't make em' like they used to) and an entertaining story. I feel I would've rated higher had I not seen so much of it before. Oh and this scene was so awesome.