Movies that leave a huge impact on you

Tools    

There are films that just leave us stunned! We will probably never forget them for the rest of our lives. Here are some of the films that have had such an emotional impact on me:

-Mulholland Drive
-Saving Private Ryan
-2001: A Space Odyssey
-American Beauty
-A Clockwork Orange
-American History X
-Boyhood
-Heathers
-The Godfather Part II

What movie(s) made you feel this way?

Matrix
Dogville
The Godfather
Kikujiro
Ghost in the Shell

I'm thinking loosely of films that really grabbed me on several levels but especially the look of the film. The Horseman on the Roof; Aguirre, the Wrath of God; Alien.

This might just do nobody any good.
The Fly (1986) f**ed me up when I was 4 or 5 years old. It's my earliest memory of watching movie.

I saw The Last Temptation of Christ when I was in middle school and it changed my whole perspective on the subject. I encourage anyone, religious or not, to give the movie a chance.

And, of course, there's a ton of childhood movies that stick with me. Star Wars is like my go to guide to basic storytelling.

I have two in my mind. One is the San Andreas by Dwayne Johnson because I can't even imagine if someday it happens in our real life. I'm wondering if me and my family can survive. Two is The Conjuring 2 which is in real life phenomena that is too scary.

as quick recalled
kids: predator, ten commandments, terminator 2, etc etc
current years: the dark knight, 3 idiots, taxi driver(when rewatch it), the taste of tea, stalker