The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (2023)

Tools    

Listened to the audio book of this and I quite enjoyed it, for what it was, and looking forward to this when it comes to the cinema.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Listened to the audio book of this and I quite enjoyed it, for what it was, and looking forward to this when it comes to the cinema.
which audio did u use? same here im gonna see it on advance screenings to see it early

which audio did u use? same here im gonna see it on advance screenings to see it early

It was through Audible.

I'll say this: it certainly resurrected the inventive world-building and thematic explorations that Mockingjay's 1 and 2 threw in the garbage.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I wasn't expecting much from this but was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best Hunger Games film since the first one.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I wasn't expecting much from this but was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best Hunger Games film since the first one.
hopefully it will be the last one cause they release the last book

I went to see it with a friend and was stunned that I liked it as much as I did. It had an
WARNING: spoilers below
incredibly cynical and misanthropic
message, which I loved. The first mature film in the series imo. It has flaws, obviously, but pretty good for what it is.