Top Upcoming movies of 2012

Tools    

hmm i guess this year would be kind good,cant wait for spiderman and men in black

Kick-Ass 2 is probably the one I want to see the most but none of them interest me that much. I usually prefer independent movies (or small studio movies) compared to big studio movies.

I also really want to see The Expendables, which is released by Lionsgate, one of the "mini-major" studios.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
This is what I'm looking forward to:

The Dark Knight Rises&
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey&
Dark Shadows&
Prometheus&
Bond 23&
Django Unchained

Chappie doesn't like the real world

The Dark Knight Rises&
Dark Shadows&
Prometheus&
Bond 23&
Django Unchained
These (not Bond so much though) and this The Wettest County in the World Really looking forward to Hillcoat, Cave and Pearce teaming up again.

These (not Bond so much though) and this The Wettest County in the World Really looking forward to Hillcoat, Cave and Pearce teaming up again.
Hadn't heard of that one until now...very impressive cast choices: Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, Mia Wasikowska. I'm officially interested!

Hadn't heard of that one until now...very impressive cast choices: Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, Mia Wasikowska. I'm officially interested!
Have you seen The Proposition? If not, you should check it out.

Have you seen The Proposition? If not, you should check it out.
Excellent movie!

I watched "Animal Kingdom" a while back and I was disappointed that Guy Pearce had such a minor role. I think he's one of the most underrated actors out there. Loved him in "The Count of Monte Cristo" - perfect portrayal of Fernand Mondego, exactly how I imagined him when I read the novel.

Excellent movie!

I watched "Animal Kingdom" a while back and I was disappointed that Guy Pearce had such a minor role. I think he's one of the most underrated actors out there.
Animal Kingdom was really good. Pearce had a minor role in it, but he was still excellent as always. He is my favorite current actor by far. He's actually got a few movies coming up, but Wettest County in the World and Prometheus look to be the best out of the lot.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I hate to break it to the guy who made this video, but there most likely won't be a Kick-Ass 2. It's been said many times by everyone involved. Enjoy the comics, thats likely all you're going to get.

Also, "The Godzilla?" "Man in Black 3?" "The Avangers?" I am guessing this was made by an non English speaking you-tuber...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

hmm i guess this year would be kind good,cant wait for spiderman and men in black

I know what you mean. At first I was a little skeptical because they had scrapped Spider-Man 4 and now they were working on the reboot? I mean come on, is it really necessary to do this especially since it hasn't even been a decade since the first film had come out. But after watching the trailer a couple of times I am really looking forward to this. I have never read the comics though I have heard a couple of things about it so this will be a brand new experience to me which excites me. And just yesterday I heard that even though they are still in production of the first film they are currently working on the script for the sequel.

Underworld: Awakening
John Carter
The Avengers
Men in Black III
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
Total Recall
The Hobbit

I'm sure i forgot something.

The Dark Knight Rises&
Dark Shadows&
Prometheus&
Bond 23&
Django Unchained
Subtract Dark Shadows and you've got my list. I'm sorry, but Tim Burton is simply recycling his old work at this point. I have no desire to watch any of his films anymore, especially when they have Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in them. I'm sure they'll have big heads and/or be acting goofy. No thanks.

Also, I'm completely over the ssuperhero thing. I make exception for The Dark Knight Rises because of the nature of those films, but Spider-Man? The Avengers? I'm over it. Especially after the underwhelming X-Men: First Class and Captain America (and what I've heard about Green Lantern, which I refuse to pay to watch). We're on the down slope of comic book based film, IMO. They all peaked with Spider-Man 2 and X-Men 2. I don't count Nolan's Batman universe as comic book based. He get's filmmaking, he doesn't get comic books, IMO.

EDIT: Men in Black II was terrible, MIB III started filmming without a completed script (bad!), why is anyone looking forward to MIB III?!?!?!?!?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I hate to break it to the guy who made this video, but there most likely won't be a Kick-Ass 2. It's been said many times by everyone involved. Enjoy the comics, thats likely all you're going to get.

Also, "The Godzilla?" "Man in Black 3?" "The Avangers?" I am guessing this was made by an non English speaking you-tuber...
What!??!!?!?!?!? No Kick Ass 2?@??!!!??? You must be ****ing joking!!!!!!!!

-The Amazing Spider-Man
-The Dark Knight Rises
-The Avengers
-The Hunger Games
-Django Unchained
-Prometheus

That's the Big Six for me. I can't remember the last time I've been looking forward to so many movies in one year.

The Upcoming movies of 2012 are:
Hit List
Fortress
The amazing spider man

Prometheus - this is the main film I'm waiting for.

Chloe Moretz seems to think it's happening but with different film makers. October was the last time it was 'announced' by another involved that it's going to start filming next year.

Will see.

hmm can't wait for next year .As on 16th December Mission impossible 4 ghost protocol is going to be release