I love you all.

Tools    

Oh, my eyes are wide open.....trust me.

Although it would be so much easier if I could just find someone who knew what day she would be human on.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I've never really hit any animals apart from the occassional hedgehog on the motoway which is no biggie, but I did have a few funny incidents with pizza hut delivery boys.

I was once late in braking at a set of traffic light and managed to lightly tap the backwheel of the PH moped, the bloke turned around completely enraged started hurling abuse, got off of his little scooter and started ramming his front wheel into the front of my toyota landcruiser until his mudguard broke and his front wheel bent

I scratched my head for a bit drove off when the light turned green and caught sight of him in the rear mirror jumping on his front wheel trying to straighten it out

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I seriously thought I had hit someone crossing the street one evening. I tried to swerve, but I heard the "thud' and everything. I pulled over with my heart pounding. When I looked back in the roadway expecting to see a person dead or badly injured, no one was there. I then saw the person continuing to walk down the sidewalk. I shouted, "Are you okay?" She only looked at me and kept walking. I was then very confused. I knew I had hit her. I felt and heard the "thud." It then donned on me. I had eight gallons of paint in the back of my S-10 Blazer (4 gallons stacked on the other 4). I opened up the hatch and they were scattered across the back. When I had swerved, the top 4 gallons flew off and hit the opposite side of the car. That was the "thud" I had heard and felt. Whew!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

I have been hit by a big dog and a doe… the dog just needed an aspirin for his headache… and a commode plunger took the dent out of my car… but I have no idea about the fate of the poor doe… she made a huge dent in the side of my car, then jumped over the hood, denting it in, and kept right on going… with a buck right on her heels… apparently he never read the 'luurve tips' from Dr. Luuuurve in the Upsy Downsy thread… hmm….but then again, maybe he had…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My dad once hit a Turkey Buzzard... the bastard broke the side mirror... another time on the interstate my mom had just put her window up when this bird slams into the window. There was an audible crunch. I have no doubt that if the window was down my mom would have a bird lodged in her brain.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by Garrett
I have no doubt that if the window was down my mom would have a bird lodged in her brain.
Birdbrain!

let's see

a sea gull landed in front of my car once, i hit a water rat and had to wait for a flock of geese to cross the street

once driving in new hampshire for the first time, a deer almost ran into our car

never mind the numerous bugs that hit the windshield, the hood, the fenders, etc

Don't drive but was a passenger of a car that got dive bombed by a diarrhoeretic bird.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Nearly half the windscreen was covered in sickly, sliding bird s**t.

Who wouldnt love me?
Answers on a postcard.

No animals, but a sign hit the Humvee I was driving while in the Army. There was an approaching sand storm while we were relocating in the Southern Iraqi desert and just as it hit us from the side so did a street sign. The sign had that toxic waste symbol on it. Needless to say it was a bit disturbing. I tried to save the sign to take back with me, but was not allowed to do so. sniff.