Gregory Peck - R.I.P.

Tools    

One of my favorite actors and definitely one of Hollywood’s greatest, Gregory Peck, has died at the age of 87... A spokesman for the family said Peck died peacefully in his sleep around 4a.m. this morning. Probably best remembered for his 1963 Oscar winning role as Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird, Peck played a wide range of characters in a total of 52 movies… 5 of which earned Oscar nominations… and just a few days ago, the American Film Institute named his character, Atticus Finch, the greatest movie hero of all time.

I think CNN's Larry King said it much better then I ever could… "Certain people come into the room and change the room, Gregory Peck was one of those people. He was just very special. You’re not going to replace Gregory Peck."

He will be missed…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A novel adaptation.
I'm just dumbfounded.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	movki.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1212  

Really took me by surprise when I heard about it. I just saw To Kill a Mockingbird a few days ago.

Gregory Peck combined a class to equal Cary Grant and the pressence of Robert Mitchum. Truly oneof my favourite all time actors whose pressence in any film warrants it worth a viewing.

THE GUNS OF NAVARONE, THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL, ARABESQUE, CAPE FEAR< DUEL INTHE SUN, HOW THE WEST WAS WON< THE MAN IN THE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT, MIRAGE, MOBY DICK.............................The list of great films goes on and on. The Star of THE OMEN dead on Friday The 13th....sad

His pressence will be sorely missed and I know the Cinema Gods are proud to have him among them..................

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
You will be missed Mr. Peck.

Cinema has lost one of it's greatest actors.