Name the Director

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Open floor if I'm correct.

I don't think it's Robert Stevenson.

I think the fourth picture is Gene Kelly in the movie Black Hand, so the director would be Richard Thorpe.

Posted films:
Roy Colt and Winchester Jack, Black Sunday, Lisa and The Devil, Diabolik, Blood and Black Lace, Erik the Conqueror, Evil Eye.

So, open floor as Rockatansky said.

Tha God Mario Bava

OPEN FLOOR
I myself have only seen one film. Planet of the Vampires. I was on a streak with old technicolor sci fi films. I am not sure which film i should see next.

I myself have only seen one film. Planet of the Vampires. I was on a streak with old technicolor sci fi films. I am not sure which film i should see next.
Bava is known for his horror films and bold use of colour. I would give strong recommendations to three below:

Black Sunday (this is in B&W)
Black Sabbath
Blood and Black Lace
Kill, Baby, Kill!
Hatchet for the Honeymoon

Bava is known for his horror films and bold use of colour. I would give strong recommendations to three below:

Black Sunday (this is in B&W)
Black Sabbath
Blood and Black Lace
Kill, Baby, Kill!
Hatchet for the Honeymoon
Thank you, Rockatansky. I will start with Black Sunday i think. Yes, i have been looking through his films a few times, and i really like the use of color.

Pedro Almodóvar

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bottom, far right, is that David Straithern?