Slasher Hall of Fame

Tools    

Oldboy 2: Youngman
OK then, my choice is Alice, Sweet Alice.
That was one of my leading contenders!

Loves Halloween and Alice, Sweet Alice. Hates excessive gore. We seem to have similar tastes in horror, Destiny.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Mistress of Sick Gore
you don't like my film Cygnet?

After all, horror is usually concerned in some way with death, and romance is concerned with love, but love and death and how one is bound up in the other is the very essence of gothic.

Correction: hates excessive realistic gore. I love excessive fake gore, like Braindead.

you don't like my film Cygnet?
Haven't seen it, it looks like I might like it though.

Mistress of Sick Gore
OMG! Really!! Then you are not a fan of horror if you havent see the film that has both Robert England and Kane Hodder in it!!!

Mistress of Sick Gore
lol I dont own it but I have seen it multiple times.. and its on youtube as well... to watch..

Possession is nine-tenths of the law. You are 90% of a horror fan.
Cool, I'm on my way!

Mistress of Sick Gore
Possession is nine-tenths of the law. You are 90% of a horror fan.
heyyyyyy hmmmm no

hey JJ you going to run a Zombie HOF? I have a good film to nominate...

F*** it!!!! I'm not here often enough to change it
That was one of my leading contenders!

Loves Halloween and Alice, Sweet Alice. Hates excessive gore. We seem to have similar tastes in horror, Destiny.
Yes we do, my dear. I also thought about A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, April Fool's Day, Black Christmas, and some that are a bit newer. You know, like films in the 90's.
Did you notice how much I love holiday films? They don't all have to be sappy happy.

Yes we do, my dear. I also thought about A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, April Fool's Day, Black Christmas, and some that are a bit newer. You know, like films in the 90's.
Did you notice how much I love holiday films? They don't all have to be sappy happy.
Good movies. I like April Fool's Day too, which seems to get dissed a lot.

Mistress of Sick Gore
I want to run one at some point, yeah. What do you have in mind?
What film? Im not going to tell.. but sure if you do a Zombie Horror Hall of Fame.. let me know....

I also forgot about Wishmaster (1997).

does Joy Ride count as a slasher movie? Rusty Nail is a complete maniac tho

does Joy Ride count as a slasher movie? Rusty Nail is a complete maniac tho
I'm not sure Wishmaster counts, to tell you the truth. I am trying to think of everything this guy does. He does horrible things to that one man, but a flat out slasher, I dunno. He drives through a truck, sets that girl up to be blown away . . .

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Hey guys, nostromo sent me a good list of slashers. This might give you some ideas for movies.

http://letterboxd.com/frankenlotter/...ly-of-slasher/

I have to say, and this is no offense to the other thread, but I am way more into this Hall of Fame. I may have to bail on that other thread.