Slasher Hall of Fame

Tools    

OK then, my choice is Alice, Sweet Alice.
That was one of my leading contenders!

Loves Halloween and Alice, Sweet Alice. Hates excessive gore. We seem to have similar tastes in horror, Destiny.

Correction: hates excessive realistic gore. I love excessive fake gore, like Braindead.

you don't like my film Cygnet?
Haven't seen it, it looks like I might like it though.

OMG! Really!! Then you are not a fan of horror if you havent see the film that has both Robert England and Kane Hodder in it!!!

lol I dont own it but I have seen it multiple times.. and its on youtube as well... to watch..

Possession is nine-tenths of the law. You are 90% of a horror fan.
Cool, I'm on my way!

Possession is nine-tenths of the law. You are 90% of a horror fan.
heyyyyyy hmmmm no

hey JJ you going to run a Zombie HOF? I have a good film to nominate...

Let the night air cool you off
heyyyyyy hmmmm no

hey JJ you going to run a Zombie HOF? I have a good film to nominate...
I want to run one at some point, yeah. What do you have in mind?

That was one of my leading contenders!

Loves Halloween and Alice, Sweet Alice. Hates excessive gore. We seem to have similar tastes in horror, Destiny.
Yes we do, my dear. I also thought about A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, April Fool's Day, Black Christmas, and some that are a bit newer. You know, like films in the 90's.
Did you notice how much I love holiday films? They don't all have to be sappy happy.

Yes we do, my dear. I also thought about A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, April Fool's Day, Black Christmas, and some that are a bit newer. You know, like films in the 90's.
Did you notice how much I love holiday films? They don't all have to be sappy happy.
Good movies. I like April Fool's Day too, which seems to get dissed a lot.

I want to run one at some point, yeah. What do you have in mind?
What film? Im not going to tell.. but sure if you do a Zombie Horror Hall of Fame.. let me know....

does Joy Ride count as a slasher movie? Rusty Nail is a complete maniac tho

does Joy Ride count as a slasher movie? Rusty Nail is a complete maniac tho
I'm not sure Wishmaster counts, to tell you the truth. I am trying to think of everything this guy does. He does horrible things to that one man, but a flat out slasher, I dunno. He drives through a truck, sets that girl up to be blown away . . .

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

I have to say, and this is no offense to the other thread, but I am way more into this Hall of Fame. I may have to bail on that other thread.