No More Bruce.....Say Hello to Caitlyn!

Tools    

Why is this a thread...
This was almost an SC thread, but JRS beat me. I was gonna try to trick people into thinking that Caitlyn, the long lost MoFo moderator, had come back, but it was only Bruce Jenner.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This was almost an SC thread, but JRS beat me. I was gonna try to trick people into thinking that Caitlyn, the long lost MoFo moderator, had come back, but it was only Bruce Jenner.
I thought this was one of yours when I saw the title pop up. LOL.

But hey, congrats to her! Life's too short to not be who you are, to hell with people who are going to say bad things about it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am actually so sick of hearing about Bruce Jenner, AKA Caitlyn.

I have to return some videotapes.
The only normal response. And only non bigot in this thread. Congrats.
Nice, I'm a bigot because I don't feel like this needs a thread. People go through this everyday, don't see the big deal in a guy who hasn't been exactly relevant for a while to do it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The only normal response. And only non bigot in this thread. Congrats.
I don't understand why anyone would be bigoted about this. It really doesn't affect their lives in ANY way. If you get angry about others living their lives how it feels right for them, then you're the one with the problem, not them.

And it's news because it's someone famous. That's really the only reason anyone cares. Welcome to America!

Nice, I'm a bigot because I don't feel like this needs a thread. People go through this everyday, don't see the big deal in a guy who hasn't been exactly relevant for a while to do it.
This is something of relevancy to social media and to every day life. And not everyone goes through something like this, but it's something to be proud of if someone goes through it.

Just because it has nothing to do with a movie you like, or you have no relation to what Bruce Jenner has been going through, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a thread. Anything can be discussed in here as a matter of fact.

And besides a person doesn't need to 'be relevant' to do what he did. He has become relevant because of what he did.

This is something of relevancy to social media and to every day life.
Really? We're all a bunch of transsexuals who need to operate on our genitals and bodies?

And not everyone goes through something like this, but it's something to be proud of if someone goes through it.
Pfffffffft!

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
And it's news because it's someone famous. That's really the only reason anyone cares. Welcome to America!
If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding to my thread.

That makes no sense. I said people care because it's a famous person, I never said nobody cares.
You said "it's news because it's someone famous. That's really the only reason anyone cares" If a person didn't care about this subject and the situation, a person wouldn't be responding . 'You' technically didn't mean you specifially...it was meant to be people in general.

All in all, I hope people accept Bruce's transformation and what he went through. Be human about this and not judge.

I shall go watch a movie now.

How can you not know who that is? She's, like, the most important person in the world right now.