The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
If Tiffany is who she says she is, then she is 31 years old and should be able to take care of herself. But I don't think it's her in that pic and the first thing that came to mind when I saw her introduction thread was "LITA". The styles in writing are similar.
I've found no correlation between their email addresses and IP addresses, so I don't think Tiffany is LITA.
Originally Posted by Tiffany
I accept your apology. I probably shouldn't have posted a pic like that but I am sorry. I was born in 1984 and am 19....on Jan 1st . Saying 19 now makes me feel older. I have the same addy cause I connect one comp to my friend's. He told me the rules here so I better be careful. I am only her for a week so , say what you want to me. I don't care.
Out of curiousity, why did your profile originally say you were born in 1972?
Originally Posted by jrs
Hey Tiffany , that pic of yours was a little outspoken for people to see . I didn't really prefer it. I mean yes, you are hot but putting a more casual picture would have been more sufficient.
Also, as for the name Casey? I don't see that.
Right-click on the picture, and save it. It's named casey31.jpg, I believe.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Yoda
I've found no correlation between their email addresses and IP addresses, so I don't think Tiffany is LITA.
Possibly.. but still a hoax

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
It's weird the fact she doesn't say "hey who is LITA? That's not me, I assure you!" or something of the like.

I have the same addy cause I connect one comp to my friend's. He told me the rules here so I better be careful.
Who's your friend here and why the disclaimer about your proxy? And again, why does your pic say Casey? There's somebody here who types (speaks) exactly like you. I'm quite curious if you are actually the same person just playing around.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am only her for a week so , say what you want to me. I don't care.
How come, where are you going

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world...

..... God i love the kinks
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm quite curious if you are actually the same person just playing around.
Like, say, jrs?
Why, that's what I thought too!

Yeah, someone needs to get a life fastly, methinks.

Originally Posted by nebbit
This is me at a friends Pyjama party, I am the one first left in red and black.
SWEET ALASKAN ASPARAGUS TIPS!!

I meant that in a good way. Really, I did...

Get off my island
Five points to anyone who can guess the terrible secret behind the taking of this picture
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1888  

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get off my island
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Not sure what you mean by “secret” but his face is pressed against glass and there is a glare… tis a cool picture... Is that you?
Haha guilty. And you're on the right track with the glass bit; but there's more to it than at first seems

My life isn't written very well.
Looks like you have run into a glass door by accident. Any way we could have a glimpse of you without the blanching?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Get off my island
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Looks like you have run into a glass door by accident. Any way we could have a glimpse of you without the blanching?
Close but no cigar. Alright, that's my head in a scanner! It's the only way I could get a picture! I'll try and find an old one.

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
Close but no cigar. Alright, that's my head in a scanner! It's the only way I could get a picture! I'll try and find an old one.

Cool idea... it almost looks like there is another face in the shadows... anyway, you get points...