THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

They can't cause that would mean they'll have to change the cast and we all know what happens to sequels with different casts
Actually, Katie Holmes was replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal in this film.

But we'll face a different case if it's joker being replaced considering he plays a big role in the movie.

I have read that producers don't want to capitalize on the death of Ledger.

In the Beginning...
I have read that producers don't want to capitalize on the death of Ledger.
Hmm. Well, they might not have a choice. There's a good possibility that with all the mythos surrounding Heath's death and a possible connection to the overwhelming stress created by playing The Joker, even more people are going to see this, besides the fact that it was his final role. I don't think anyone could say that the return Warner Bros. gets on this film would be the same even if he hadn't died.

Why would he be replaced? All his scenes were filmed.
Yes it is, and here's what we're talking about
They can't cause that would mean they'll have to change the cast and we all know what happens to sequels with different casts
Actually, Katie Holmes was replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal in this film.
But we'll face a different case if it's joker being replaced considering he plays a big role in the movie.

Nolan himself has already said there is no Harley-It's in an interview in Wizard Magazine.

In the Beginning...
Nolan himself has already said there is no Harley-It's in an interview in Wizard Magazine.
Mmm. Well, this is the segment of the interview you mentioned, from "Christopher Nolan on Dark Knight":

Word is we see the Joker’s sidekick and girlfriend Harley Quinn make an appearance in the film. Or is that just all a rumor?

NOLAN: It’s all a rumor, yeah. [Laughs]
To me, that's not definitive. As the director, Nolan doesn't want to reveal any more than he needs to (as evidenced earlier in the interview when asked about the Joker's origin), and including Harley seems like it would be an intended "surprise" for fans. I'm not discounting the notion that she definitely won't be in it, and honestly I don't care either way. But to say that something is just a rumor doesn't mean that the thing is untrue; it only means that it's a rumor (neither true nor untrue). And if, for example, Harley Quinn will not be in the film, then how or why was Sarah Jayne Dunn credited for the role even after shooting has wrapped? That's what I want to know.

As an aside, I see now that early rumors about Anthony Michael Hall playing Edward Nygma are untrue.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Really big spoiler about the Dark Knight;

WARNING: "the Dark Knight" spoilers below
They said he's only in the movie for a couple minutes so no Two-Face. It seems like Two-Face will only be in the movie towards the end only to set up part 3

Source: Here

Really big spoiler about the Dark Knight;

WARNING: "the Dark Knight" spoilers below
They said he's only in the movie for a couple minutes so no Two-Face. It seems like Two-Face will only be in the movie towards the end only to set up part 3
I really don't find it that shocking.

From what I have heard two face is in this movie about as much as Joker was in the first one.

Ledger gives his best performance of his career as the Joker.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
We see TWO FACE in this movie.
WARNING: "looks like..." spoilers below
yes, but apparently not much of him and justs sets up for a third movie