Deep Red (1976)

Some of my favourites:

What Have You Done to Solange? (1972)
All the Colors of the Dark (1972)
Paranoia (1970)
Orgasmo (1969)
Stage Fright (1987)
Torso (1973)
What Have They Done to Your Daughters? (1974)
The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh (1971)
Strip Nude for Your Killer (1975)
Don't Torture a Duckling (1972)

The question is plural, so I don't think Deep Red is a sufficient answer, as much as it might be at the top of the list.

Deep Red
Don't Torture a Duckling
The House with Laughing Windows

The Perfume of the Lady in Black
What Have You Done to Solange?
Lost Soul
A Lizard in a Woman's Skin
The Psychic

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's Deep Red.

We could have stopped this after the first post.
Not really. I rewatched it recently and it's not even Argento's best. Anyway, Don't Torture a Duckling and The House with Laughing Windows eat it for the freakin' breakfast.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Not really. I rewatched it recently and it's not even Argento's best. Anyway, Don't Torture a Duckling and The House with Laughing Windows eat it for the freakin' breakfast.

They're both in the conversation but, nah, still Deep Red.

And it's Argento's best giallo (but certainly not his best movie)

It's Deep Red.

We could have stopped this after the first post.

You are correct.

I feel the need to mention The Bird with the Crystal Plumage. It's good. But not as good as Deep Red. Which is better than every other Giallo.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And it's Argento's best giallo
I prefer The Bird with the Crystal Plumage and Tenebre, but I often disagree with the consensus on what a director's best film is.

After Suspiria, which isn't a giallo, the next tier for Argento is
for me. I'm not his biggest fan overall, aside from Suspiria of course, which is excellent.

I prefer The Bird with the Crystal Plumage and Tenebre, but I often disagree with the consensus on what a director's best film is.

I think a lot of people would agree with you on those.