Nine

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I saw the trailer for this recently and it is now on my top three list of movies I'd want to see first run! It looks like there is lots of singing and dancing. Some delicious looking chicks are doing the singing and dance too!

Cast includes:

Sophia Loren, Judi Dench, Penélope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson and Stacy Ferguson.

According to IMDb

Nine is the musical re-telling of Franco Fellini's "8 and a half". It tells the story of Guido Contini, an analogue for Fellini himself. Guido is a famous film director who is experiencing a creative, professional and personal crisis in his middle age. He must balance the many women of his life, while finding a way to make the next "big hit".

Wow, Nicole Kidman doesn't seem to be aging very well, does she?...

oh wait, wrong 9

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Wrong 9 I think.

I'm seeing this one Monday evening.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Semper Fooey
I'm seeing this one Monday evening.
I read your review. I thought it would tank because, like I said a few posts back, bad songs. That composer stinks.

This film's full of people I'd only pay to see if they'd been shot with a rifle rather than a camera. Also, with Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, and Penelope Cruz in the cast, I doubt I'll be the only one. They're not exactly box office gold are they?